Binaries?

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
11 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Binaries?

alatnet
Hi.  I've been using Jogl, Joal, and some other libraries for a game engine that I've been working on and have been able to get the binaries off of the old sites (e.g. jogl.jar, jogl.dll, jogl_awt.dll, etc.).  I was wondering if there is anyway to get just the binaries without having to go through the whole build process with ant (tried it, got an error concerning JAVA_HOME pointing to the sdk bin folder, fixed that and cant build it for some reason saying something along the lines of "Files was unexpected at this time.").  Is there anyway that you will be able to host the binaries on the jogamp site?
Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Binaries?

Rami Santina
Administrator

Hi,

Check the Jogamp.org homepage under Builds

Or follow these links

http://jogamp.org/deployment/archive/

http://jogamp.org/deployment/autobuilds/

http://jogamp.org/deployment/webstart/

http://jogamp.org/deployment/webstart-next/

Sent: Tuesday, June 08, 2010 4:49 AM
To: Rami Santina
Subject: Binaries?

Hi.  I've been using Jogl, Joal, and some other libraries for a game engine that I've been working on and have been able to get the binaries off of the old sites (e.g. jogl.jar, jogl.dll, jogl_awt.dll, etc.).  I was wondering if there is anyway to get just the binaries without having to go through the whole build process with ant (tried it, got an error concerning JAVA_HOME pointing to the sdk bin folder, fixed that and cant build it for some reason saying something along the lines of "Files was unexpected at this time.").  Is there anyway that you will be able to host the binaries on the jogamp site?

View message @ http://jogamp.762907.n3.nabble.com/Binaries-tp878058p878058.html
To start a new topic under jogamp, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from jogamp, click here.

Reply | Threaded
|

RE: Binaries?

alatnet
Thanks.
Now I have to migrate my engine to the new format...
Errors... So many errors...
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Binaries?

Sven Gothel
Administrator
On Tuesday, June 08, 2010 17:54:32 alatnet [via jogamp] wrote:
>
> Thanks.
> Now I have to migrate my engine to the new format...
> Errors... So many errors...
>
http://michael-bien.com/mbien/entry/you_have_won_the_jackpot

~Sven
Reply | Threaded
|

alatnet
well isnt that fun...
I primarily just have to change a few things over such as changing GL to GL4bc (cus it inherits everything below GL4bc). along with fixing other small things.
Speaking of, how the heck do i now use the texture utilities (e.g. TextureIO, TextureData, etc.)?
Along with that, WHAT HAPPENED TO VBO!?
Reply | Threaded
|

alatnet
welp... dont know how but im getting: "Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: com.jogamp.common.os.Platform.getPointerSizeInBitsImpl()I"
I've set my classpath to the lib folder that has the dll and jar files. Along with updating almost everything in my engine to use GL4bc instead of GL.
Here's the full error:
Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: com.jogamp.common.os.Platform.getPointerSizeInBitsImpl()I
        at com.jogamp.common.os.Platform.getPointerSizeInBitsImpl(Native Method)
        at com.jogamp.common.os.Platform.<clinit>(Platform.java:61)
        at com.jogamp.common.nio.Buffers.nativeOrder(Buffers.java:214)
        at com.jogamp.common.nio.Buffers.newDirectByteBuffer(Buffers.java:67)
        at com.jogamp.common.jvm.JVMUtil.<clinit>(JVMUtil.java:58)
        at javax.media.opengl.GLProfile$1.run(GLProfile.java:861)
        at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
        at javax.media.opengl.GLProfile.<clinit>(GLProfile.java:858)
        at javax.media.opengl.awt.GLCanvas.<clinit>(GLCanvas.java:78)
        at trinityenginetest.MainFrame.<init>(MainFrame.java:53)
        at trinityenginetest.MainFrame$2.run(MainFrame.java:135)
        at java.awt.event.InvocationEvent.dispatch(InvocationEvent.java:209)
        at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(EventQueue.java:597)
        at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(EventDispatchThread.java:269)
        at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(EventDispatchThread.java:184)
        at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:174)
        at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:169)
        at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:161)
        at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(EventDispatchThread.java:122)
Reply | Threaded
|

alatnet
I think i know what might be the problem.  I believe it stems from the fact that jogl 2 uses GLProfile which i haven't used for the update to my engine.
Still going to try to update the engine to jogl 2...
Reply | Threaded
|

alatnet
Tried it, didnt to squat...
I'll see if i can use that jackpotc thing, though i dont really know how to use it since im using netbeans 6.8 along with being on windows.  Though i do have the SUA utilities installed and tried executing it through that but get a link error with it...
Reply | Threaded
|

Sven Gothel
Administrator
In reply to this post by alatnet
On Tuesday, June 08, 2010 19:23:41 alatnet [via jogamp] wrote:
>
> well isnt that fun...
> I primarily just have to change a few things over such as changing GL to
> GL4bc (cus it inherits everything below GL4bc). along with fixing other
> small things.

If your app was using OpenGL 1.5 - 2.x,
then GL2 is what you probably want:

public void init(GLAutoDrawable drawable) {
    GL2 gl = drawable.getGL().getGL2();

look at jogl-demos, many scripts in there tell you what you need to
include in your classpath and library path.

This http://jogamp.org/jogl/doc/deployment/JOGL-DEPLOYMENT.html
might give you an overview, you only need the -all- types without cdc.

> Speaking of, how the heck do i now use the texture utilities (e.g.
> TextureIO, TextureData, etc.)?

jogl-demos

> Along with that, WHAT HAPPENED TO VBO!?

jogl-demos

~Sven
Reply | Threaded
|

Sven Gothel
Administrator
In reply to this post by alatnet
On Tuesday, June 08, 2010 20:01:31 alatnet [via jogamp] wrote:
>
> welp... dont know how but im getting: "Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0"
> java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError:
> com.jogamp.common.os.Platform.getPointerSizeInBitsImpl()I"
> I've set my classpath to the lib folder that has the dll and jar files.
> Along with updating almost everything in my engine to use GL4bc instead of
> GL.

http://jogamp.org/wiki/index.php/Jogl_FAQ#Bugreports_.26_Testing

Check you library path and my prev email,
seems you missed gluegen's native lib ..

~Sven
Reply | Threaded
|

alatnet
Uh... I did the jvm options n such and it sorta worked... though the glcanvas never showed, only the jframe came up.
Here's my JVM Options: "-XX:PermSize=256M -XX:MaxPermSize=512M -Dsun.java2d.noddraw=true -Djava.library.path="C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jinput;C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\Jogl\jogl-2.0-pre-20100602-windows-i586\lib" -Dnewt.debug=all -Dnativewindow.debug=all -Djogl.debug=all"

I changed everything from GL4bc to GL2 and added ".getGL2()" to the drawable.getGL() functions that i was using.  I also had a function that created glCanvas or glPanel, so i modified that to have the capabilities that i passed into the constructor to use the profile stuff.

Here's the output from running it:
NativeWindowFactory.registerFactory() interface javax.media.nativewindow.NativeWindow -> com.jogamp.nativewindow.impl.NativeWindowFactoryImpl@e4f972
NativeWindowFactory.registerFactory() class java.awt.Component -> com.jogamp.nativewindow.impl.NativeWindowFactoryImpl@e4f972
NativeWindowFactory toolkitLockForced false, awtToolkitLockDisabled false, defaultFactory com.jogamp.nativewindow.impl.NativeWindowFactoryImpl@e4f972
GLProfile.static map GLProfile[GL2/GL2]
GLProfile.static default GLProfile[GL2/GL2]
GLProfile.static map GLProfile[GL3bc/GL3bc]
GLProfile.static map GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc]
GLProfile.static map GLProfile[GL2GL3/GL2]
GLProfile.static map GLProfile[GL3/GL3]
GLProfile.static map GLProfile[GL4/GL4]
GLProfile.static map GLProfile[GL2ES2/GL2]
GLProfile.static map *** no mapping for GLES2
GLProfile.static map GLProfile[GL2ES1/GL2]
GLProfile.static map *** no mapping for GLES1
GraphicsConfigurationFactory.registerFactory() interface javax.media.nativewindow.AbstractGraphicsDevice -> com.jogamp.nativewindow.impl.GraphicsConfigurationFactoryImpl@c51355
GraphicsConfigurationFactory.registerFactory() class javax.media.nativewindow.egl.EGLGraphicsDevice -> com.jogamp.opengl.impl.egl.EGLGraphicsConfigurationFactory@1457cb
GLDrawableFactory.static - Native OS Factory for: Windows: com.jogamp.opengl.impl.windows.wgl.WindowsWGLDrawableFactory
GraphicsConfigurationFactory.registerFactory() class javax.media.nativewindow.windows.WindowsGraphicsDevice -> com.jogamp.opengl.impl.windows.wgl.WindowsWGLGraphicsConfigurationFactory@1a0c10f
GraphicsConfigurationFactory.registerFactory() class javax.media.nativewindow.awt.AWTGraphicsDevice -> com.jogamp.opengl.impl.windows.wgl.awt.WindowsAWTWGLGraphicsConfigurationFactory@1eec612
java.lang.Exception: setGL (OpenGL null): Thread[AWT-EventQueue-0,6,main], <null> -> class com.jogamp.opengl.impl.gl4.GL4bcImpl, com.jogamp.opengl.impl.gl4.GL4bcImpl@12f6684
        at com.jogamp.opengl.impl.GLContextImpl.setGL(GLContextImpl.java:134)
        at com.jogamp.opengl.impl.GLContextImpl.<init>(GLContextImpl.java:93)
        at com.jogamp.opengl.impl.windows.wgl.WindowsWGLContext.<init>(WindowsWGLContext.java:76)
        at com.jogamp.opengl.impl.windows.wgl.WindowsWGLContext.<init>(WindowsWGLContext.java:81)
        at com.jogamp.opengl.impl.windows.wgl.WindowsDummyWGLDrawable.createContext(WindowsDummyWGLDrawable.java:88)
        at com.jogamp.opengl.impl.windows.wgl.WindowsWGLDrawableFactory.<init>(WindowsWGLDrawableFactory.java:78)
        at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
        at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:39)
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:27)
        at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:513)
        at com.jogamp.common.util.ReflectionUtil.createInstance(ReflectionUtil.java:124)
        at com.jogamp.common.util.ReflectionUtil.createInstance(ReflectionUtil.java:154)
        at com.jogamp.common.util.ReflectionUtil.createInstance(ReflectionUtil.java:173)
        at javax.media.opengl.GLDrawableFactory.<clinit>(GLDrawableFactory.java:136)
        at javax.media.opengl.GLProfile$1.run(GLProfile.java:944)
        at TrinityEngine.LyricalEngine.RenderEngine.createGLCanvas(RenderEngine.java:1472)
        at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(EventDispatchThread.java:269)
        at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(EventDispatchThread.java:184)
        at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:174)
java.lang.Exception: setGL (OpenGL null): Thread[AWT-EventQueue-0,6,main], class com.jogamp.opengl.impl.gl4.GL4bcImpl, com.jogamp.opengl.impl.gl4.GL4bcImpl@12f6684 -> class com.jogamp.opengl.impl.gl4.GL4bcImpl, com.jogamp.opengl.impl.gl4.GL4bcImpl@b169f8
        at com.jogamp.opengl.impl.GLContextImpl.setGLFunctionAvailability(GLContextImpl.java:682)
        at com.jogamp.opengl.impl.windows.wgl.WindowsWGLContext.create(WindowsWGLContext.java:243)
        at com.jogamp.opengl.impl.windows.wgl.WindowsWGLContext.makeCurrentImpl(WindowsWGLContext.java:306)
        at com.jogamp.opengl.impl.GLContextImpl.makeCurrent(GLContextImpl.java:288)
        at com.jogamp.opengl.impl.windows.wgl.WindowsWGLDrawableFactory.<init>(WindowsWGLDrawableFactory.java:79)
        at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
        at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:39)
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:27)
        at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:513)
        at com.jogamp.common.util.ReflectionUtil.createInstance(ReflectionUtil.java:124)
        at com.jogamp.common.util.ReflectionUtil.createInstance(ReflectionUtil.java:154)
        at com.jogamp.common.util.ReflectionUtil.createInstance(ReflectionUtil.java:173)
        at javax.media.opengl.GLDrawableFactory.<clinit>(GLDrawableFactory.java:136)
        at javax.media.opengl.GLProfile$1.run(GLProfile.java:944)
        at TrinityEngine.LyricalEngine.RenderEngine.createGLCanvas(RenderEngine.java:1472)
AWT-EventQueue-0: !!! Initializing WGL extension address table for com.jogamp.opengl.impl.windows.wgl.WindowsWGLContext [OpenGL -1.-1, options 0x0, null, com.jogamp.opengl.impl.gl4.GL4bcImpl@b169f8,
        Drawable Read/Write: com.jogamp.opengl.impl.windows.wgl.WindowsDummyWGLDrawable[Realized true,
        Factory   com.jogamp.opengl.impl.windows.wgl.WindowsWGLDrawableFactory@1a457b6,
        Window    NullWindow[config WindowsWGLGraphicsConfiguration[class javax.media.nativewindow.DefaultGraphicsScreen[class javax.media.nativewindow.DefaultGraphicsDevice[type default, handle 0x0], idx 0], pfdID -1, wglChoosen false,
        requested GLCapabilities[Capabilities[Onscreen: true, Red: 8, Green: 8, Blue: 8, Alpha: 0, Opaque: true], GL profile: GLProfile[GL2/GL2], PBuffer: true, DoubleBuffered: true, Stereo: false, HardwareAccelerated: true, DepthBits: 24, StencilBits: 0, Red Accum: 0, Green Accum: 0, Blue Accum: 0, Alpha Accum: 0, Multisample: false, Num samples: 0, PBuffer-FloatingPointBuffers: false, PBuffer-RenderToTexture: false, PBuffer-RenderToTextureRectangle: false],
        chosen    GLCapabilities[Capabilities[Onscreen: true, Red: 8, Green: 8, Blue: 8, Alpha: 0, Opaque: true], GL profile: GLProfile[GL2/GL2], PBuffer: true, DoubleBuffered: true, Stereo: false, HardwareAccelerated: true, DepthBits: 24, StencilBits: 0, Red Accum: 0, Green Accum: 0, Blue Accum: 0, Alpha Accum: 0, Multisample: false, Num samples: 0, PBuffer-FloatingPointBuffers: false, PBuffer-RenderToTexture: false, PBuffer-RenderToTextureRectangle: false]], displayHandle 0x0, surfaceHandle 0xffffffff8f010a5f, size 0x0]]]
AWT-EventQueue-0: !!! Initializing OpenGL extension address table for com.jogamp.opengl.impl.windows.wgl.WindowsWGLContext [OpenGL -1.-1, options 0x0, null, com.jogamp.opengl.impl.gl4.GL4bcImpl@b169f8,
        Drawable Read/Write: com.jogamp.opengl.impl.windows.wgl.WindowsDummyWGLDrawable[Realized true,
        Window    NullWindow[config WindowsWGLGraphicsConfiguration[class javax.media.nativewindow.DefaultGraphicsScreen[class javax.media.nativewindow.DefaultGraphicsDevice[type default, handle 0x0], idx 0], pfdID -1, wglChoosen false,
        requested GLCapabilities[Capabilities[Onscreen: true, Red: 8, Green: 8, Blue: 8, Alpha: 0, Opaque: true], GL profile: GLProfile[GL2/GL2], PBuffer: true, DoubleBuffered: true, Stereo: false, HardwareAccelerated: true, DepthBits: 24, StencilBits: 0, Red Accum: 0, Green Accum: 0, Blue Accum: 0, Alpha Accum: 0, Multisample: false, Num samples: 0, PBuffer-FloatingPointBuffers: false, PBuffer-RenderToTexture: false, PBuffer-RenderToTextureRectangle: false],
        chosen    GLCapabilities[Capabilities[Onscreen: true, Red: 8, Green: 8, Blue: 8, Alpha: 0, Opaque: true], GL profile: GLProfile[GL2/GL2], PBuffer: true, DoubleBuffered: true, Stereo: false, HardwareAccelerated: true, DepthBits: 24, StencilBits: 0, Red Accum: 0, Green Accum: 0, Blue Accum: 0, Alpha Accum: 0, Multisample: false, Num samples: 0, PBuffer-FloatingPointBuffers: false, PBuffer-RenderToTexture: false, PBuffer-RenderToTextureRectangle: false]], displayHandle 0x0, surfaceHandle 0xffffffff8f010a5f, size 0x0]]]
ExtensionAvailabilityCache: Flush availability OpenGL 2.1 (compatibility profile, any, old) - 2.1.2
ExtensionAvailabilityCache: Pre-caching init com.jogamp.opengl.impl.gl4.GL4bcImpl@b169f8, OpenGL 2.1 (compatibility profile, any, old) - 2.1.2
GLContext: GL >= 3.1 usage, but no glGetStringi
ExtensionAvailabilityCache: Pre-caching extension availability OpenGL 2.1 (compatibility profile, any, old) - 2.1.2, use glGetString
ExtensionAvailabilityCache: Added GL_VERSION_2_1 to known extensions
ExtensionAvailabilityCache: Added GL_VERSION_2_0 to known extensions
ExtensionAvailabilityCache: Added GL_VERSION_1_5 to known extensions
ExtensionAvailabilityCache: Added GL_VERSION_1_4 to known extensions
ExtensionAvailabilityCache: Added GL_VERSION_1_3 to known extensions
ExtensionAvailabilityCache: Added GL_VERSION_1_2 to known extensions
ExtensionAvailabilityCache: Added GL_VERSION_1_1 to known extensions
ExtensionAvailabilityCache: Added GL_VERSION_1_0 to known extensions
AWT-EventQueue-0: !!! Created GL context 0x10000 for com.jogamp.opengl.impl.windows.wgl.WindowsWGLContext
wglGetPixelFormatAttribivARB reported WGL_NUMBER_PIXEL_FORMATS = 482
*** setCapsPFD: WGL-Choosen true, pfdID -1, GLCapabilities[Capabilities[Onscreen: true, Red: 8, Green: 8, Blue: 8, Alpha: 0, Opaque: true], GL profile: GLProfile[GL2/GL2], PBuffer: true, DoubleBuffered: false, Stereo: false, HardwareAccelerated: true, DepthBits: 24, StencilBits: 0, Red Accum: 16, Green Accum: 16, Blue Accum: 16, Alpha Accum: 16, Multisample: false, Num samples: 0, PBuffer-FloatingPointBuffers: true, PBuffer-RenderToTexture: false, PBuffer-RenderToTextureRectangle: false]
WindowsWGLContext.wglMakeContextCurrent: ARB true, EXT true
!!! SharedContext: com.jogamp.opengl.impl.windows.wgl.WindowsWGLContext [OpenGL 2.1, options 0x22, 2.1 (compatibility profile, any, old) - 2.1.2, com.jogamp.opengl.impl.gl4.GL4bcImpl@b169f8,
        Window    NullWindow[config WindowsWGLGraphicsConfiguration[class javax.media.nativewindow.DefaultGraphicsScreen[class javax.media.nativewindow.DefaultGraphicsDevice[type default, handle 0x0], idx 0], pfdID -1, wglChoosen true,
        chosen    GLCapabilities[Capabilities[Onscreen: true, Red: 8, Green: 8, Blue: 8, Alpha: 0, Opaque: true], GL profile: GLProfile[GL2/GL2], PBuffer: true, DoubleBuffered: false, Stereo: false, HardwareAccelerated: true, DepthBits: 24, StencilBits: 0, Red Accum: 16, Green Accum: 16, Blue Accum: 16, Alpha Accum: 16, Multisample: false, Num samples: 0, PBuffer-FloatingPointBuffers: true, PBuffer-RenderToTexture: false, PBuffer-RenderToTextureRectangle: false]], displayHandle 0x0, surfaceHandle 0xffffffff8f010a5f, size 0x0]]] , pbuffer supported true
javax.media.opengl.GLException: Unable to dynamically load OpenGL ES library for profile ES1
        at com.jogamp.opengl.impl.egl.EGLDynamicLookupHelper.loadGLESLibrary(EGLDynamicLookupHelper.java:185)
        at com.jogamp.opengl.impl.egl.EGLDynamicLookupHelper.<init>(EGLDynamicLookupHelper.java:118)
        at com.jogamp.opengl.impl.egl.EGLES1DynamicLookupHelper.<init>(EGLES1DynamicLookupHelper.java:46)
        at com.jogamp.opengl.impl.egl.EGLDynamicLookupHelper.<clinit>(EGLDynamicLookupHelper.java:66)
        at javax.media.opengl.GLProfile$1.run(GLProfile.java:987)
javax.media.opengl.GLException: Unable to dynamically load OpenGL ES library for profile ES2
        at com.jogamp.opengl.impl.egl.EGLDynamicLookupHelper.loadGLESLibrary(EGLDynamicLookupHelper.java:185)
        at com.jogamp.opengl.impl.egl.EGLDynamicLookupHelper.<init>(EGLDynamicLookupHelper.java:118)
        at com.jogamp.opengl.impl.egl.EGLES2DynamicLookupHelper.<init>(EGLES2DynamicLookupHelper.java:46)
        at com.jogamp.opengl.impl.egl.EGLDynamicLookupHelper.<clinit>(EGLDynamicLookupHelper.java:76)
GLProfile.static - GL ES2 Factory/Library not available
javax.media.opengl.GLException: EGLDynamicLookupHelper for ES2 not available
        at com.jogamp.opengl.impl.egl.EGLDynamicLookupHelper.getDynamicLookupHelper(EGLDynamicLookupHelper.java:104)
GLProfile.static - GL ES1 Factory/Library not available
javax.media.opengl.GLException: EGLDynamicLookupHelper for ES1 not available
        at com.jogamp.opengl.impl.egl.EGLDynamicLookupHelper.getDynamicLookupHelper(EGLDynamicLookupHelper.java:109)
        at javax.media.opengl.GLProfile$1.run(GLProfile.java:1013)
GLProfile.static map GLProfile[GL2/GL2]
GLProfile.static default GLProfile[GL2/GL2]
GLProfile.static map *** no mapping for GL3bc
GLProfile.static map *** no mapping for GL4bc
GLProfile.static map GLProfile[GL2GL3/GL2]
GLProfile.static map *** no mapping for GL3
GLProfile.static map *** no mapping for GL4
GLProfile.static map GLProfile[GL2ES2/GL2]
GLProfile.static map *** no mapping for GLES2
GLProfile.static map GLProfile[GL2ES1/GL2]
GLProfile.static map *** no mapping for GLES1
GLProfile.static isAWTAvailable true
GLProfile.static hasNativeOSFactory true
GLProfile.static hasDesktopGL true
GLProfile.static hasDesktopGLES12 true
GLProfile.static hasEGLDynLookup true
GLProfile.static hasEGLDrawableFactory true
GLProfile.static hasGL234Impl true
GLProfile.static GLAvailability[Native[GL4bc false, GL4 false, GL3bc false, GL3 false, GL2 true[1.5 (compatibility profile, any, old)], GL2ES1 true, GLES1 false, GL2ES2 true, GLES2 false], Profiles[GLProfile[GL2ES2/GL2], GLProfile[GL2ES1/GL2], GLProfile[GL2/GL2], GLProfile[GL2GL3/GL2], , default GLProfile[GL2/GL2]]]
GraphicsConfigurationFactory.getFactory() class javax.media.nativewindow.awt.AWTGraphicsDevice -> com.jogamp.opengl.impl.windows.wgl.awt.WindowsAWTWGLGraphicsConfigurationFactory@1eec612
WindowsAWTWGLGraphicsConfigurationFactory: got class javax.media.nativewindow.awt.AWTGraphicsScreen[class javax.media.nativewindow.awt.AWTGraphicsDevice[type AWT, awtDevice Win32GraphicsDevice[screen=0], handle 0x0], idx 0]
AWT Colormodel compatible: GLCapabilities[Capabilities[Onscreen: true, Red: 8, Green: 8, Blue: 8, Alpha: 0, Opaque: true], GL profile: GLProfile[GL2/GL2], PBuffer: false, DoubleBuffered: false, Stereo: false, HardwareAccelerated: true, DepthBits: 24, StencilBits: 0, Red Accum: 0, Green Accum: 0, Blue Accum: 0, Alpha Accum: 0, Multisample: false, Num samples: 0, PBuffer-FloatingPointBuffers: false, PBuffer-RenderToTexture: false, PBuffer-RenderToTextureRectangle: false]
WindowsAWTWGLGraphicsConfigurationFactory: made class javax.media.nativewindow.DefaultGraphicsScreen[class javax.media.nativewindow.windows.WindowsGraphicsDevice[type Windows, handle 0x0], idx 0]
GraphicsConfigurationFactory.getFactory() class javax.media.nativewindow.windows.WindowsGraphicsDevice -> com.jogamp.opengl.impl.windows.wgl.WindowsWGLGraphicsConfigurationFactory@1a0c10f
WindowsAWTWGLGraphicsConfigurationFactory: chosen WindowsWGLGraphicsConfiguration[class javax.media.nativewindow.DefaultGraphicsScreen[class javax.media.nativewindow.windows.WindowsGraphicsDevice[type Windows, handle 0x0], idx 0], pfdID -1, wglChoosen false,
        requested GLCapabilities[Capabilities[Onscreen: true, Red: 8, Green: 8, Blue: 8, Alpha: 0, Opaque: true], GL profile: GLProfile[GL2/GL2], PBuffer: false, DoubleBuffered: false, Stereo: false, HardwareAccelerated: true, DepthBits: 24, StencilBits: 0, Red Accum: 0, Green Accum: 0, Blue Accum: 0, Alpha Accum: 0, Multisample: false, Num samples: 0, PBuffer-FloatingPointBuffers: false, PBuffer-RenderToTexture: false, PBuffer-RenderToTextureRectangle: false],
        chosen    GLCapabilities[Capabilities[Onscreen: true, Red: 8, Green: 8, Blue: 8, Alpha: 0, Opaque: true], GL profile: GLProfile[GL2/GL2], PBuffer: false, DoubleBuffered: false, Stereo: false, HardwareAccelerated: true, DepthBits: 24, StencilBits: 0, Red Accum: 0, Green Accum: 0, Blue Accum: 0, Alpha Accum: 0, Multisample: false, Num samples: 0, PBuffer-FloatingPointBuffers: false, PBuffer-RenderToTexture: false, PBuffer-RenderToTextureRectangle: false]]
java.lang.Exception: Created Config: class javax.media.nativewindow.awt.AWTGraphicsConfiguration[class javax.media.nativewindow.awt.AWTGraphicsScreen[class javax.media.nativewindow.awt.AWTGraphicsDevice[type AWT, awtDevice Win32GraphicsDevice[screen=0], handle 0x0], idx 0],
        chosen    GLCapabilities[Capabilities[Onscreen: true, Red: 8, Green: 8, Blue: 8, Alpha: 0, Opaque: true], GL profile: GLProfile[GL2/GL2], PBuffer: false, DoubleBuffered: false, Stereo: false, HardwareAccelerated: true, DepthBits: 24, StencilBits: 0, Red Accum: 0, Green Accum: 0, Blue Accum: 0, Alpha Accum: 0, Multisample: false, Num samples: 0, PBuffer-FloatingPointBuffers: false, PBuffer-RenderToTexture: false, PBuffer-RenderToTextureRectangle: false],
        requested GLCapabilities[Capabilities[Onscreen: true, Red: 8, Green: 8, Blue: 8, Alpha: 0, Opaque: true], GL profile: GLProfile[GL2/GL2], PBuffer: false, DoubleBuffered: false, Stereo: false, HardwareAccelerated: true, DepthBits: 24, StencilBits: 0, Red Accum: 0, Green Accum: 0, Blue Accum: 0, Alpha Accum: 0, Multisample: false, Num samples: 0, PBuffer-FloatingPointBuffers: false, PBuffer-RenderToTexture: false, PBuffer-RenderToTextureRectangle: false],
        sun.awt.Win32GraphicsConfig@1389e4[dev=Win32GraphicsDevice[screen=0],pixfmt=0],
        encapsulated WindowsWGLGraphicsConfiguration[class javax.media.nativewindow.DefaultGraphicsScreen[class javax.media.nativewindow.windows.WindowsGraphicsDevice[type Windows, handle 0x0], idx 0], pfdID -1, wglChoosen false,
        chosen    GLCapabilities[Capabilities[Onscreen: true, Red: 8, Green: 8, Blue: 8, Alpha: 0, Opaque: true], GL profile: GLProfile[GL2/GL2], PBuffer: false, DoubleBuffered: false, Stereo: false, HardwareAccelerated: true, DepthBits: 24, StencilBits: 0, Red Accum: 0, Green Accum: 0, Blue Accum: 0, Alpha Accum: 0, Multisample: false, Num samples: 0, PBuffer-FloatingPointBuffers: false, PBuffer-RenderToTexture: false, PBuffer-RenderToTextureRectangle: false]]]
        at javax.media.opengl.awt.GLCanvas.addNotify(GLCanvas.java:399)
        at java.awt.Container.addNotify(Container.java:2578)
        at javax.swing.JComponent.addNotify(JComponent.java:4685)
        at javax.swing.JRootPane.addNotify(JRootPane.java:739)
        at java.awt.Window.addNotify(Window.java:663)
        at java.awt.Frame.addNotify(Frame.java:470)
        at java.awt.Window.pack(Window.java:704)
        at trinityenginetest.MainFrame.initComponents(MainFrame.java:118)
        at trinityenginetest.MainFrame.<init>(MainFrame.java:55)
GLDrawableFactoryImpl.createGLDrawable -> OnscreenDrawable: JAWT-Window[windowHandle 0x0, surfaceHandle 0x0, bounds Rect[0/0 0x0], pos 0/0, size 0x0, visible true, locked false,
        config class javax.media.nativewindow.awt.AWTGraphicsConfiguration[class javax.media.nativewindow.awt.AWTGraphicsScreen[class javax.media.nativewindow.awt.AWTGraphicsDevice[type AWT, awtDevice Win32GraphicsDevice[screen=0], handle 0x0], idx 0],
        chosen    GLCapabilities[Capabilities[Onscreen: true, Red: 8, Green: 8, Blue: 8, Alpha: 0, Opaque: true], GL profile: GLProfile[GL2/GL2], PBuffer: false, DoubleBuffered: false, Stereo: false, HardwareAccelerated: true, DepthBits: 24, StencilBits: 0, Red Accum: 0, Green Accum: 0, Blue Accum: 0, Alpha Accum: 0, Multisample: false, Num samples: 0, PBuffer-FloatingPointBuffers: false, PBuffer-RenderToTexture: false, PBuffer-RenderToTextureRectangle: false],
        encapsulated WindowsWGLGraphicsConfiguration[class javax.media.nativewindow.DefaultGraphicsScreen[class javax.media.nativewindow.windows.WindowsGraphicsDevice[type Windows, handle 0x0], idx 0], pfdID -1, wglChoosen false,
        chosen    GLCapabilities[Capabilities[Onscreen: true, Red: 8, Green: 8, Blue: 8, Alpha: 0, Opaque: true], GL profile: GLProfile[GL2/GL2], PBuffer: false, DoubleBuffered: false, Stereo: false, HardwareAccelerated: true, DepthBits: 24, StencilBits: 0, Red Accum: 0, Green Accum: 0, Blue Accum: 0, Alpha Accum: 0, Multisample: false, Num samples: 0, PBuffer-FloatingPointBuffers: false, PBuffer-RenderToTexture: false, PBuffer-RenderToTextureRectangle: false]]],
        wrappedWindow AWT-GLCanvas[ class javax.media.nativewindow.awt.AWTGraphicsConfiguration[class javax.media.nativewindow.awt.AWTGraphicsScreen[class javax.media.nativewindow.awt.AWTGraphicsDevice[type AWT, awtDevice Win32GraphicsDevice[screen=0], handle 0x0], idx 0],
        chosen    GLCapabilities[Capabilities[Onscreen: true, Red: 8, Green: 8, Blue: 8, Alpha: 0, Opaque: true], GL profile: GLProfile[GL2/GL2], PBuffer: false, DoubleBuffered: false, Stereo: false, HardwareAccelerated: true, DepthBits: 24, StencilBits: 0, Red Accum: 0, Green Accum: 0, Blue Accum: 0, Alpha Accum: 0, Multisample: false, Num samples: 0, PBuffer-FloatingPointBuffers: false, PBuffer-RenderToTexture: false, PBuffer-RenderToTextureRectangle: false]]], null-drawable, GLEventListeners num 0 []]]
GLDrawableFactoryImpl.createGLDrawable: com.jogamp.opengl.impl.windows.wgl.WindowsOnscreenWGLDrawable[Realized false,
        Window    JAWT-Window[windowHandle 0x0, surfaceHandle 0x0, bounds Rect[0/0 0x0], pos 0/0, size 0x0, visible true, locked false,
        config class javax.media.nativewindow.awt.AWTGraphicsConfiguration[class javax.media.nativewindow.awt.AWTGraphicsScreen[class javax.media.nativewindow.awt.AWTGraphicsDevice[type AWT, awtDevice Win32GraphicsDevice[screen=0], handle 0x0], idx 0],
        chosen    GLCapabilities[Capabilities[Onscreen: true, Red: 8, Green: 8, Blue: 8, Alpha: 0, Opaque: true], GL profile: GLProfile[GL2/GL2], PBuffer: false, DoubleBuffered: false, Stereo: false, HardwareAccelerated: true, DepthBits: 24, StencilBits: 0, Red Accum: 0, Green Accum: 0, Blue Accum: 0, Alpha Accum: 0, Multisample: false, Num samples: 0, PBuffer-FloatingPointBuffers: false, PBuffer-RenderToTexture: false, PBuffer-RenderToTextureRectangle: false]]],
        wrappedWindow AWT-GLCanvas[ class javax.media.nativewindow.awt.AWTGraphicsConfiguration[class javax.media.nativewindow.awt.AWTGraphicsScreen[class javax.media.nativewindow.awt.AWTGraphicsDevice[type AWT, awtDevice Win32GraphicsDevice[screen=0], handle 0x0], idx 0],
        chosen    GLCapabilities[Capabilities[Onscreen: true, Red: 8, Green: 8, Blue: 8, Alpha: 0, Opaque: true], GL profile: GLProfile[GL2/GL2], PBuffer: false, DoubleBuffered: false, Stereo: false, HardwareAccelerated: true, DepthBits: 24, StencilBits: 0, Red Accum: 0, Green Accum: 0, Blue Accum: 0, Alpha Accum: 0, Multisample: false, Num samples: 0, PBuffer-FloatingPointBuffers: false, PBuffer-RenderToTexture: false, PBuffer-RenderToTextureRectangle: false]]], null-drawable, GLEventListeners num 0 []]]]
java.lang.Exception: setGL (OpenGL null): Thread[AWT-EventQueue-0,6,main], <null> -> class com.jogamp.opengl.impl.gl4.GL4bcImpl, com.jogamp.opengl.impl.gl4.GL4bcImpl@13e8d89
        at com.jogamp.opengl.impl.GLContextImpl.<init>(GLContextImpl.java:93)
        at com.jogamp.opengl.impl.windows.wgl.WindowsWGLContext.<init>(WindowsWGLContext.java:76)
        at com.jogamp.opengl.impl.windows.wgl.WindowsWGLContext.<init>(WindowsWGLContext.java:81)
        at com.jogamp.opengl.impl.windows.wgl.WindowsOnscreenWGLContext.<init>(WindowsOnscreenWGLContext.java:53)
        at com.jogamp.opengl.impl.windows.wgl.WindowsOnscreenWGLDrawable.createContext(WindowsOnscreenWGLDrawable.java:52)
        at javax.media.opengl.awt.GLCanvas.addNotify(GLCanvas.java:411)
Created Drawable: com.jogamp.opengl.impl.windows.wgl.WindowsOnscreenWGLDrawable[Realized false,
        Window    JAWT-Window[windowHandle 0x0, surfaceHandle 0x0, bounds Rect[0/0 0x0], pos 0/0, size 0x0, visible true, locked false,
        chosen    GLCapabilities[Capabilities[Onscreen: true, Red: 8, Green: 8, Blue: 8, Alpha: 0, Opaque: true], GL profile: GLProfile[GL2/GL2], PBuffer: false, DoubleBuffered: false, Stereo: false, HardwareAccelerated: true, DepthBits: 24, StencilBits: 0, Red Accum: 0, Green Accum: 0, Blue Accum: 0, Alpha Accum: 0, Multisample: false, Num samples: 0, PBuffer-FloatingPointBuffers: false, PBuffer-RenderToTexture: false, PBuffer-RenderToTextureRectangle: false]]], com.jogamp.opengl.impl.windows.wgl.WindowsOnscreenWGLDrawable, GLEventListeners num 0 []]]]
setRealized: com.jogamp.opengl.impl.windows.wgl.WindowsOnscreenWGLDrawable false -> true
JOGL/Java2D integration disabled
java.lang.Exception: WindowsWGLGraphicsConfigurationFactory got HDC 0xffffffffe5012971
        at com.jogamp.opengl.impl.windows.wgl.WindowsWGLGraphicsConfigurationFactory.updateGraphicsConfiguration(WindowsWGLGraphicsConfigurationFactory.java:110)
        at com.jogamp.opengl.impl.windows.wgl.WindowsWGLGraphicsConfiguration.updateGraphicsConfiguration(WindowsWGLGraphicsConfiguration.java:90)
        at com.jogamp.opengl.impl.windows.wgl.WindowsWGLDrawable.setRealizedImpl(WindowsWGLDrawable.java:74)
        at com.jogamp.opengl.impl.GLDrawableImpl.setRealized(GLDrawableImpl.java:120)
        at javax.media.opengl.awt.GLCanvas.addNotify(GLCanvas.java:417)
WindowsWGLGraphicsConfigurationFactory got NW    JAWT-Window[windowHandle 0x270a52, surfaceHandle 0xffffffffe5012971, bounds Rect[0/0 0x0], pos 0/0, size 0x0, visible true, locked true,
        chosen    GLCapabilities[Capabilities[Onscreen: true, Red: 8, Green: 8, Blue: 8, Alpha: 0, Opaque: true], GL profile: GLProfile[GL2/GL2], PBuffer: false, DoubleBuffered: false, Stereo: false, HardwareAccelerated: true, DepthBits: 24, StencilBits: 0, Red Accum: 0, Green Accum: 0, Blue Accum: 0, Alpha Accum: 0, Multisample: false, Num samples: 0, PBuffer-FloatingPointBuffers: false, PBuffer-RenderToTexture: false, PBuffer-RenderToTextureRectangle: false]]], com.jogamp.opengl.impl.windows.wgl.WindowsOnscreenWGLDrawable, GLEventListeners num 0 []]]
AWT-EventQueue-0: Used wglChoosePixelFormatARB to recommend pixel format 1
wglGetPixelFormatAttribivARB reported WGL_NUMBER_PIXEL_FORMATS = 482
WGL DrawableType does not match: req(onscrn true, pbuffer false), got(onscreen false, pbuffer false, pixmap false)
WGL DrawableType does not match: req(onscrn true, pbuffer false), got(onscreen false, pbuffer false, pixmap false)
AWT-EventQueue-0: Chosen pixel format (1):
GLCapabilities[Capabilities[Onscreen: true, Red: 8, Green: 8, Blue: 8, Alpha: 0, Opaque: true], GL profile: GLProfile[GL2/GL2], PBuffer: false, DoubleBuffered: false, Stereo: false, HardwareAccelerated: true, DepthBits: 24, StencilBits: 0, Red Accum: 16, Green Accum: 16, Blue Accum: 16, Alpha Accum: 16, Multisample: false, Num samples: 0, PBuffer-FloatingPointBuffers: true, PBuffer-RenderToTexture: false, PBuffer-RenderToTextureRectangle: false]
*** setCapsPFD: WGL-Choosen true, pfdID 1, GLCapabilities[Capabilities[Onscreen: true, Red: 8, Green: 8, Blue: 8, Alpha: 0, Opaque: true], GL profile: GLProfile[GL2/GL2], PBuffer: false, DoubleBuffered: false, Stereo: false, HardwareAccelerated: true, DepthBits: 24, StencilBits: 0, Red Accum: 16, Green Accum: 16, Blue Accum: 16, Alpha Accum: 16, Multisample: false, Num samples: 0, PBuffer-FloatingPointBuffers: true, PBuffer-RenderToTexture: false, PBuffer-RenderToTextureRectangle: false]
!!! WindowsWGLDrawable.setRealized(true): WindowsWGLGraphicsConfiguration[class javax.media.nativewindow.DefaultGraphicsScreen[class javax.media.nativewindow.windows.WindowsGraphicsDevice[type Windows, handle 0x0], idx 0], pfdID 1, wglChoosen true,
        chosen    GLCapabilities[Capabilities[Onscreen: true, Red: 8, Green: 8, Blue: 8, Alpha: 0, Opaque: true], GL profile: GLProfile[GL2/GL2], PBuffer: false, DoubleBuffered: false, Stereo: false, HardwareAccelerated: true, DepthBits: 24, StencilBits: 0, Red Accum: 16, Green Accum: 16, Blue Accum: 16, Alpha Accum: 16, Multisample: false, Num samples: 0, PBuffer-FloatingPointBuffers: true, PBuffer-RenderToTexture: false, PBuffer-RenderToTextureRectangle: false]]
Animator created, ThreadGroup: null
Threading: hasAWT true, mode AWT, plugin com.jogamp.opengl.impl.awt.AWTThreadingPlugin@a83b8a
java.lang.Exception: setGL (OpenGL null): Thread[AWT-EventQueue-0,6,main], class com.jogamp.opengl.impl.gl4.GL4bcImpl, com.jogamp.opengl.impl.gl4.GL4bcImpl@13e8d89 -> class com.jogamp.opengl.impl.gl4.GL4bcImpl, com.jogamp.opengl.impl.gl4.GL4bcImpl@19efb05
        at com.jogamp.opengl.impl.GLContextImpl.setGLFunctionAvailability(GLContextImpl.java:682)
        at com.jogamp.opengl.impl.windows.wgl.WindowsWGLContext.create(WindowsWGLContext.java:243)
        at com.jogamp.opengl.impl.windows.wgl.WindowsWGLContext.makeCurrentImpl(WindowsWGLContext.java:306)
        at com.jogamp.opengl.impl.windows.wgl.WindowsOnscreenWGLContext.makeCurrentImpl(WindowsOnscreenWGLContext.java:65)
        at com.jogamp.opengl.impl.GLContextImpl.makeCurrent(GLContextImpl.java:288)
        at TrinityEngine.LyricalEngine.RenderEngine.startAnim(RenderEngine.java:644)
        at trinityenginetest.MainFrame.<init>(MainFrame.java:77)
AWT-EventQueue-0: !!! Initializing WGL extension address table for com.jogamp.opengl.impl.windows.wgl.WindowsOnscreenWGLContext [OpenGL -1.-1, options 0x0, null, com.jogamp.opengl.impl.gl4.GL4bcImpl@19efb05,
        Drawable Read/Write: com.jogamp.opengl.impl.windows.wgl.WindowsOnscreenWGLDrawable[Realized true,
        Window    JAWT-Window[windowHandle 0x270a52, surfaceHandle 0x330120db, bounds Rect[0/0 0x0], pos 0/0, size 0x0, visible true, locked true,
        encapsulated WindowsWGLGraphicsConfiguration[class javax.media.nativewindow.DefaultGraphicsScreen[class javax.media.nativewindow.windows.WindowsGraphicsDevice[type Windows, handle 0x0], idx 0], pfdID 1, wglChoosen true,
        chosen    GLCapabilities[Capabilities[Onscreen: true, Red: 8, Green: 8, Blue: 8, Alpha: 0, Opaque: true], GL profile: GLProfile[GL2/GL2], PBuffer: false, DoubleBuffered: false, Stereo: false, HardwareAccelerated: true, DepthBits: 24, StencilBits: 0, Red Accum: 16, Green Accum: 16, Blue Accum: 16, Alpha Accum: 16, Multisample: false, Num samples: 0, PBuffer-FloatingPointBuffers: true, PBuffer-RenderToTexture: false, PBuffer-RenderToTextureRectangle: false]]],
        encapsulated WindowsWGLGraphicsConfiguration[class javax.media.nativewindow.DefaultGraphicsScreen[class javax.media.nativewindow.windows.WindowsGraphicsDevice[type Windows, handle 0x0], idx 0], pfdID 1, wglChoosen true,
        chosen    GLCapabilities[Capabilities[Onscreen: true, Red: 8, Green: 8, Blue: 8, Alpha: 0, Opaque: true], GL profile: GLProfile[GL2/GL2], PBuffer: false, DoubleBuffered: false, Stereo: false, HardwareAccelerated: true, DepthBits: 24, StencilBits: 0, Red Accum: 16, Green Accum: 16, Blue Accum: 16, Alpha Accum: 16, Multisample: false, Num samples: 0, PBuffer-FloatingPointBuffers: true, PBuffer-RenderToTexture: false, PBuffer-RenderToTextureRectangle: false]]], com.jogamp.opengl.impl.windows.wgl.WindowsOnscreenWGLDrawable, GLEventListeners num 1 [TrinityEngine.LyricalEngine.RenderEngine@723d7c, ]]]]]
AWT-EventQueue-0: !!! Initializing OpenGL extension address table for com.jogamp.opengl.impl.windows.wgl.WindowsOnscreenWGLContext [OpenGL -1.-1, options 0x0, null, com.jogamp.opengl.impl.gl4.GL4bcImpl@19efb05,
        Drawable Read/Write: com.jogamp.opengl.impl.windows.wgl.WindowsOnscreenWGLDrawable[Realized true,
        Window    JAWT-Window[windowHandle 0x270a52, surfaceHandle 0x330120db, bounds Rect[0/0 0x0], pos 0/0, size 0x0, visible true, locked true,
        chosen    GLCapabilities[Capabilities[Onscreen: true, Red: 8, Green: 8, Blue: 8, Alpha: 0, Opaque: true], GL profile: GLProfile[GL2/GL2], PBuffer: false, DoubleBuffered: false, Stereo: false, HardwareAccelerated: true, DepthBits: 24, StencilBits: 0, Red Accum: 16, Green Accum: 16, Blue Accum: 16, Alpha Accum: 16, Multisample: false, Num samples: 0, PBuffer-FloatingPointBuffers: true, PBuffer-RenderToTexture: false, PBuffer-RenderToTextureRectangle: false]]],
        chosen    GLCapabilities[Capabilities[Onscreen: true, Red: 8, Green: 8, Blue: 8, Alpha: 0, Opaque: true], GL profile: GLProfile[GL2/GL2], PBuffer: false, DoubleBuffered: false, Stereo: false, HardwareAccelerated: true, DepthBits: 24, StencilBits: 0, Red Accum: 16, Green Accum: 16, Blue Accum: 16, Alpha Accum: 16, Multisample: false, Num samples: 0, PBuffer-FloatingPointBuffers: true, PBuffer-RenderToTexture: false, PBuffer-RenderToTextureRectangle: false]]], com.jogamp.opengl.impl.windows.wgl.WindowsOnscreenWGLDrawable, GLEventListeners num 1 [TrinityEngine.LyricalEngine.RenderEngine@723d7c, ]]]]]
ExtensionAvailabilityCache: Flush availability OpenGL 2.1 (compatibility profile, any, old) - 2.1.2
ExtensionAvailabilityCache: Pre-caching init com.jogamp.opengl.impl.gl4.GL4bcImpl@19efb05, OpenGL 2.1 (compatibility profile, any, old) - 2.1.2
GLContext: GL >= 3.1 usage, but no glGetStringi
ExtensionAvailabilityCache: Pre-caching extension availability OpenGL 2.1 (compatibility profile, any, old) - 2.1.2, use glGetString
ExtensionAvailabilityCache: Added GL_VERSION_2_1 to known extensions
ExtensionAvailabilityCache: Added GL_VERSION_2_0 to known extensions
ExtensionAvailabilityCache: Added GL_VERSION_1_5 to known extensions
ExtensionAvailabilityCache: Added GL_VERSION_1_4 to known extensions
ExtensionAvailabilityCache: Added GL_VERSION_1_3 to known extensions
ExtensionAvailabilityCache: Added GL_VERSION_1_2 to known extensions
ExtensionAvailabilityCache: Added GL_VERSION_1_1 to known extensions
ExtensionAvailabilityCache: Added GL_VERSION_1_0 to known extensions
AWT-EventQueue-0: !!! Created GL context 0x10001 for com.jogamp.opengl.impl.windows.wgl.WindowsOnscreenWGLContext
WindowsWGLContext.wglMakeContextCurrent: ARB true, EXT true
WARNING: Found unknown Windows version: Windows 7
Attempting to use default windows plug-in.
Loading: net.java.games.input.DirectAndRawInputEnvironmentPlugin
Failed to initialize device American Power Conversion USB UPS because of: java.io.IOException: Failed to acquire device (8007001e)
Failed to initialize device Wacom Virtual Hid Driver because of: java.io.IOException: Failed to acquire device (8007001e)
java.lang.Exception: removeNotify - start
        at javax.media.opengl.awt.GLCanvas.removeNotify(GLCanvas.java:430)
        at java.awt.Container.removeNotify(Container.java:2609)
        at javax.swing.JComponent.removeNotify(JComponent.java:4701)
        at javax.swing.JRootPane.removeNotify(JRootPane.java:754)
        at java.awt.Window.removeNotify(Window.java:686)
        at java.awt.Frame.removeNotify(Frame.java:886)
        at java.awt.Window$1DisposeAction.run(Window.java:1014)
        at java.awt.Window.doDispose(Window.java:1026)
        at java.awt.Window.dispose(Window.java:973)
        at trinityenginetest.MainFrame.formWindowClosing(MainFrame.java:126)
        at trinityenginetest.MainFrame.access$100(MainFrame.java:25)
        at trinityenginetest.MainFrame$1.windowClosing(MainFrame.java:103)
        at java.awt.AWTEventMulticaster.windowClosing(AWTEventMulticaster.java:332)
        at java.awt.Window.processWindowEvent(Window.java:1865)
        at javax.swing.JFrame.processWindowEvent(JFrame.java:274)
        at java.awt.Window.processEvent(Window.java:1823)
        at java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Component.java:4630)
        at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Container.java:2099)
        at java.awt.Window.dispatchEventImpl(Window.java:2478)
        at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Component.java:4460)
        at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(EventQueue.java:599)
java.lang.Exception: dispose(false) - start
        at javax.media.opengl.awt.GLCanvas.dispose(GLCanvas.java:308)
        at javax.media.opengl.awt.GLCanvas.removeNotify(GLCanvas.java:438)
java.lang.Exception: AWT-EventQueue-0: !!! Destroyed OpenGL context 0x10001
        at com.jogamp.opengl.impl.windows.wgl.WindowsWGLContext.destroyImpl(WindowsWGLContext.java:344)
        at com.jogamp.opengl.impl.GLContextImpl.destroy(GLContextImpl.java:212)
        at javax.media.opengl.awt.GLCanvas$DisposeAction.run(GLCanvas.java:574)
        at com.jogamp.opengl.impl.GLDrawableHelper.invokeGL(GLDrawableHelper.java:159)
        at javax.media.opengl.awt.GLCanvas.dispose(GLCanvas.java:328)
setRealized: com.jogamp.opengl.impl.windows.wgl.WindowsOnscreenWGLDrawable true -> false
dispose(false) - stop
removeNotify - end
java.lang.Exception: removeNotify - start
        at javax.media.opengl.awt.GLCanvas.removeNotify(GLCanvas.java:430)
        at javax.media.opengl.awt.GLCanvas.destroy(GLCanvas.java:340)
        at javax.media.opengl.awt.GLCanvas$2.destroyMethod(GLCanvas.java:300)
        at javax.media.opengl.awt.GLCanvas$1.windowClosing(GLCanvas.java:158)
        at java.awt.AWTEventMulticaster.windowClosing(AWTEventMulticaster.java:333)
java.lang.Exception: dispose(false) - start
        at javax.media.opengl.awt.GLCanvas.dispose(GLCanvas.java:308)
javax.media.opengl.GLException: AWT-EventQueue-0 GLDrawableHelper GLEventListeners num 0 [].invokeGL(): NULL GLContext
        at com.jogamp.opengl.impl.GLDrawableHelper.invokeGL(GLDrawableHelper.java:126)
        at javax.media.opengl.awt.GLCanvas.dispose(GLCanvas.java:328)
removeNotify - end
dispose(false) - stop
!!! Shutdown Shared:
!!!          CTX     : com.jogamp.opengl.impl.windows.wgl.WindowsWGLContext [OpenGL 2.1, options 0x22, 2.1 (compatibility profile, any, old) - 2.1.2, com.jogamp.opengl.impl.gl4.GL4bcImpl@b169f8,
        Window    NullWindow[config WindowsWGLGraphicsConfiguration[class javax.media.nativewindow.DefaultGraphicsScreen[class javax.media.nativewindow.DefaultGraphicsDevice[type default, handle 0x0], idx 0], pfdID -1, wglChoosen true,
        chosen    GLCapabilities[Capabilities[Onscreen: true, Red: 8, Green: 8, Blue: 8, Alpha: 0, Opaque: true], GL profile: GLProfile[GL2/GL2], PBuffer: true, DoubleBuffered: false, Stereo: false, HardwareAccelerated: true, DepthBits: 24, StencilBits: 0, Red Accum: 16, Green Accum: 16, Blue Accum: 16, Alpha Accum: 16, Multisample: false, Num samples: 0, PBuffer-FloatingPointBuffers: true, PBuffer-RenderToTexture: false, PBuffer-RenderToTextureRectangle: false]], displayHandle 0x0, surfaceHandle 0xffffffff8f010a5f, size 0x0]]]
!!!          Drawable: com.jogamp.opengl.impl.windows.wgl.WindowsDummyWGLDrawable[Realized true,
        chosen    GLCapabilities[Capabilities[Onscreen: true, Red: 8, Green: 8, Blue: 8, Alpha: 0, Opaque: true], GL profile: GLProfile[GL2/GL2], PBuffer: true, DoubleBuffered: false, Stereo: false, HardwareAccelerated: true, DepthBits: 24, StencilBits: 0, Red Accum: 16, Green Accum: 16, Blue Accum: 16, Alpha Accum: 16, Multisample: false, Num samples: 0, PBuffer-FloatingPointBuffers: true, PBuffer-RenderToTexture: false, PBuffer-RenderToTextureRectangle: false]], displayHandle 0x0, surfaceHandle 0xffffffff8f010a5f, size 0x0]]
java.lang.Exception: Debug
        at com.jogamp.opengl.impl.windows.wgl.WindowsWGLDrawableFactory.shutdown(WindowsWGLDrawableFactory.java:111)
        at com.jogamp.opengl.impl.GLDrawableFactoryImpl$1.run(GLDrawableFactoryImpl.java:184)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
BUILD SUCCESSFUL (total time: 1 minute 10 seconds)