classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

CL-GL Interop Error: javax.media.opengl.GLContext.isCurrent()Z

viperld002@gmail.com
Hello.

**I'm posting here because the exception mentions opengl and not CL, even though the stack works it's way through some opencl calls...

I've recently begun working with JOCL and would like to pass JOGL texture objects to my kernels for computations. I am using Netbeans 7 on Windows 7 64-bit.

There has been an issue however in development. Specifically when I attempt to create the CLGLContext in my JOGL Init() function I receive the following output...

Exception in thread "Timer-0" javax.media.opengl.GLException: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: javax.media.opengl.GLContext.isCurrent()Z
Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: javax.media.opengl.GLContext.isCurrent()Z
        at com.jogamp.opencl.gl.CLGLContext.setupContextProperties(CLGLContext.java:148)
        at com.jogamp.opencl.gl.CLGLContext.create(CLGLContext.java:124)
        at newDevelopment.visGUI4.init(visGUI4.java:1448)

... visGUI4.java is my class that houses the JOGL methods, and it is where I make the call to create the CLGLContext object.

JOGL works fine by itself, the project has existed long before I integrated JOCL and it functions fine.
The JOCL examples all work fine when I run them.

I searched to see if anyone else had experienced this problem but I cannot see it anywhere else.

I am using the "joglamp-all-platforms.7z" bundle that is available on the site.

Does anyone have an idea whats happening? Do I not need to use the interop to get image data from JOGL textures to JOCL (and if so could you please give me a simple snip of code showing how to do so) ?

Thanks for your time!
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: CL-GL Interop Error: javax.media.opengl.GLContext.isCurrent()Z

viperld002@gmail.com
I've resolved the error. It turned out to have to do with Netbeans not finding the libraries or natives in the class path... I honestly don't know what exactly fixed it but after re-including the .libs about 23 times the changes took and now things work.