classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Cannot install JOGL in Netbeans 6.9

mmc01
GLSL Editor nbm can't be installed due to:

The plugin Editor Library is requested in version >= 1.29.2.8.2 (release version 1) but only 2.10.1.10.2 (of release version different from 1) was found. The following plugin is affected: GLSL editor

And I can't select  "Force install into shared directories" because It show error.

You don't have permission to install plugin(s) into the shared directory:
c:\Program Files\NetBeans 6.9.1\nb
To perform installation into the shared directory,you should run the IDE as auser with administrative priviledges.

I don't know how to install JOGL in Netbeans 6.9. please help me.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Cannot install JOGL in Netbeans 6.9

Demoscene Passivist
Administrator
There is currently no Netbeans 6.9 plugin support for JOGL. Take a look here for an official statement from Michael: http://jogamp.762907.n3.nabble.com/Netbeans-JOGAMP-JOGL2-Pack-for-6-9-1-tp1280012p1280012.html
Reply | Threaded
|

mmc01
In reply to this post by mmc01
Now I can  select  "Force install into shared directories". but I can't install GLSL Editor in Netbeans 6.9. I have same error. please help me.
Reply | Threaded
|

mmc01
This post was updated on .
In reply to this post by Demoscene Passivist
Thanks  Demoscene Passivist
Now,I can't download Netbeans 6.7 from www.netbeans.org. In Archive I cannot find Netbeans 6.7. How can I install openGL in Netbeans 6.9 or version which I can download If you tell me.
Reply | Threaded
|

yanko
install all plugins but dont install GLSL and it will work!!! and wait for the GLSL to be upgraded!!!
Reply | Threaded
|

gouessej
Administrator
I'm not sure this plugin will be upgraded. Netbeans OpenGL pack is not mandatory to use JOGL in Netbeans, you can install JOGL manually. Anyway you will have to know how to install JOGL to be able to deploy applications using it.
Julien Gouesse | Personal blog | Website