THANK YOU!

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

THANK YOU!

woadams123
Sven and Michael, JOGL and related projects are so important for the computing community.  When business people see my application (one of the JOGL projects called Insparia), they usually say, "wow, that is java??  I thought it was slow."  I worked with Ken when he was at the helm and it is fantastic that the community has taken control of it.  I will be happy to help in whatever way I can, financially, testing, contributions).  Thank you for supporting such a vital piece and the future of new innovations for desktop java and the java experience itself!!!
With appreciation,
Bill
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: THANK YOU!

Michael Bien
Thank you for the kind words.

nice to have you on board.

regarding financing. I will try to convince Sven to put a pizza button on the webpage :)

regards,
Michael

woadams123 wrote
Sven and Michael, JOGL and related projects are so important for the computing community.  When business people see my application (one of the JOGL projects called Insparia), they usually say, "wow, that is java??  I thought it was slow."  I worked with Ken when he was at the helm and it is fantastic that the community has taken control of it.  I will be happy to help in whatever way I can, financially, testing, contributions).  Thank you for supporting such a vital piece and the future of new innovations for desktop java and the java experience itself!!!
With appreciation,
Bill