gluegen rt natives macosx universal misses 32 bit

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
7 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

gluegen rt natives macosx universal misses 32 bit

slajar
The included libgluegen-rt.jnilib should be universal but in 2.2.0 it is 64 bit only.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: gluegen rt natives macosx universal misses 32 bit

gouessej
Administrator
Wasn't it already the case before?
Julien Gouesse | Personal blog | Website
Reply | Threaded
|

slajar
No, it was universal 32 bit and 64 bit until 2.1.5. From 2.2.0 on it's 64 bit only.

The MacOSX SDK doesn't seem to build universal binaries by default in the recent version. I am still on 10.6SDK for my own builds.
Reply | Threaded
|

gouessej
Administrator
Please fill a bug report. It would be nice if you could try to build JOGL by yourself with a different version of the SDK.
Reply | Threaded
|

slajar
well, I tried to build it. I am actually more a c++ developer and these ant tasks are really weird to me ;) well, I found that cpptasks is used to build the native stuff. Am I right? I couldn't find any place to alter CFLAGS and LFLAGS.

In CFLags I would use -isysroot $(DEVELOPERDIR)/SDKs/MacOSX10.6sdk and in LFLags -Wl,-syslibroot,$(DEVELOPERDIR)/SDKs/MacOSX10.6.sdk . After that it should build against the "old" SDK.

I am on MacOSX 10.8 and have installed SDKs for 10.6, 10.7 and 10.8. By default it uses 10.8 SDK and the ant task builds a jnilib that has only 64 bit support.
Reply | Threaded
|

gouessej
Administrator
You have enough information to write a bug report and it shouldn't be difficult to fix as you gave us the solution that we have to put into our Ant build script.
Reply | Threaded
|

slajar
done.