classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Can't load library: ...natives\windows-i586\\gluegen-rt.dll

Peter
Hello,
I'm trying to change Java3d in my project from 1.5.2 to "1.6.0-pre12-daily-experimental daily"
When I add the necessary libraries (4 jar files) to my plugin-project, I get the Exception:
     - java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: Can't load library: C:\Z_Work\Programme\eclipseMarsJee32\natives\windows-i586\\gluegen-rt.dll.

When I unzip the jar file and save all native DLLs in an internal folder in my prolect, then make so me changes in the MANIFEST.MF file corresponding to native dlls, I receive the Exception:
    java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class javax.media.j3d.VirtualUniverse
          at javax.media.j3d.GraphicsConfigTemplate3D.getBestConfiguration(GraphicsConfigTemplate3D.java:317)

What do I wrong?

When I create a new non plugin project and integrate the all necessary jar files, it works well.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Can't load library: ...natives\windows-i586\\gluegen-rt.dll

gouessej
Administrator
Hi

What do you mean by "plugin project"? Do you use OSGI?
Julien Gouesse | Personal blog | Website
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Can't load library: ...natives\windows-i586\\gluegen-rt.dll

philjord
Can you give the full stack traces? It's hard to tell what's going on.

However your unzipping of the dll's looks like it hasn't worked

VirtualUniverse has a static initializer that calls MasterControl.loadLibraries

MasterControl.loadLibraries constructs the Pipelien which in turn calls Jogl setup code.

So the line
 java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class javax.media.j3d.VirtualUniverse

Probably just means it still can't find your native libs.

More information on your setup will allow us to replicate it and give you advice.