Exporting Jogl app from Eclipse

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Exporting Jogl app from Eclipse

Stephen Watson
Can anyone point me to some simple step by step instructions for exporting a JOGL application from Eclipse? I'm currently converting a Delphi OpenGL based application to Java using Eclipse and JOGL and have got stuck at this point. Attempts to create a Runnable JAR file result in the message "no gluegen-rt in java.libary.path".

I'd be grateful for any help that gets me past this blocker - thanks!
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Exporting Jogl app from Eclipse

Wade Walker
Administrator
Hi Stephen,

Is this a different problem from the one you mentioned on my blog? It might help if you download the zip files for my very first tutorial (at http://wadeawalker.wordpress.com/2010/10/09/tutorial-a-cross-platform-workbench-program-using-java-opengl-and-eclipse/) and let me know if that app works. If so, we should be able to get you exporting pretty quickly -- I just need to know if JOGL and Eclipse are OK first.
Reply | Threaded
|

Stephen Watson
It seems all roads on exporting Jogl lead to WadeWalker!

Yes, I tried two ways to export, as a JAR file and also followed your tutorial to produce an .exe. I've responded to your blog email on that subject separately.
Reply | Threaded
|

Wade Walker
Administrator
From the comments on my blog, it sounds like you're doing well. Just let me know over there if you run into any more problems.