Open this post in threaded view
|

JOGL android native libraries

Pedro
Hello,

Do you support Android x86 platform?

I found this page while googling:

http://jogamp.org/deployment/maven/org/jogamp/jogl/jogl-all-android/2.3.2/

and I'm a bit confused that they're all pre-pended with 'jogl-all-android-2.3.2' but make mention of windows, macosx, linux too etc.

What would be the full list of platform architectures I could package native libs for in my apk?

e.g. I currently have:

<artifactItem>
                                                                        <groupId>org.jogamp.jogl</groupId>
                                                                        <artifactId>jogl-all</artifactId>
                                                                        <version>${jogl.android.version}</version>
                                                                        <classifier>natives-android-armv6</classifier>
                                                                        <overWrite>true</overWrite>
                                                                        <outputDirectory>${project.basedir}/src/main/libs/armeabi</outputDirectory>
                                                                        <includes>lib*.so</includes>
                                                                </artifactItem>
                                                                <artifactItem>
                                                                        <groupId>org.jogamp.jogl</groupId>
                                                                        <artifactId>jogl-all</artifactId>
                                                                        <version>${jogl.android.version}</version>
                                                                        <classifier>natives-android-armv6</classifier>
                                                                        <overWrite>true</overWrite>
                                                                        <outputDirectory>${project.basedir}/src/main/libs/armeabi-v7a</outputDirectory>
                                                                        <includes>lib*.so</includes>
                                                                </artifactItem>

my thanks and kind regards,

Pedro.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: JOGL android native libraries

gouessej
Administrator
Hey

Maybe Sven can confirm. As far as I know, we don't support Android x86 yet but I admit that the naming of some JARs is confusing.

P.S: By the way, sorry for the off topic but there are other ways of finding pertinent information than using such a crappy search engine...
Julien Gouesse | Personal blog | Website