classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
79 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Java 3D crash or flickering

ctrueden
gouessej wrote
They are affected by a JOGL bug, the obsolete Microsoft GDI renderer (supporting only OpenGL 1.1) is picked instead of the real OpenGL driver.
Thanks for the info. Is there any way my users can help debug this? Is there a JogAmp BugZilla issue I can link to people? So far I have linked https://jogamp.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=1201 but I am a bit confused by that thread—it seems like the investigation dead-ended? What are the next steps to solving this?
Reply | Threaded
|

gouessej
Administrator
Actually, there are several bugs related to this problem including the bug 1305.
Julien Gouesse | Personal blog | Website
Reply | Threaded
|

philjord
ctrueden,
I've struck this issue on one machine, which I can reproduce, however I had thought the central issue was windows 10, whereas your users are showing it up elsewhere.

This is definitely an issue for core Jogl, however if Julien agrees I could open a new enhancement (or bug?) in the Java3D space for a patch of some sort to the JoglPipeline that doesn't use the getMaxFixedFunc(true) but rather demands a certain Profile based on a -Dj3d property that could be optionally set by the invoker of Java3D.

If we can get a large number of different test log files we could try to establish what graphics cards/OS combinations cause it and possibly allow a request for a certain driver.

Of course I'd need your help in testing the patch in some manner to ensure it worked so we might have to carefully attempt to deploy it to some users who are suffering before making an official release.

What is ImageJ status versus Java3D version? Is it currently 1.6-pre12? If so the newest version of JAva3D requires the package names to be updated, is that sort of thing possible? If not, some sort of awful java3d-core patch jar would need to be release in the interim and then the fix put into the main 1.7 and all user encouraged to update so they can access the property to work around the issue.

Having said that if Jogl core gets the issue fixed then a very temporary patch just for ImageJ might last until the next Jogl is release?

Julien, should I go ahead and make an enhancement request that tells people how to get the jogl test output and asks them to attach it so we can see the scope of when the issue happens? Do you think a dirty patch (if possible) for ImageJ is OK, or should we move forward an just put it in 1.7?

ctrueden, what are your thoughts on ImageJ's ability to have code altered or a new java3d jar distributed and a property set some how, to deal with this issue?

Also what sort of scale is the problem, as a percentage of users?

Can you users run a bat file and send the output to you or me, or are they not quite that sophisticated?

Or could they follow these instructions?
Please run this program and post the result here:
http://jogamp.org/deployment/jogamp-current/jogl-application-version.jnlp

You may have to add jogamp.org to the exception list to run it:
https://www.java.com/en/download/faq/exception_sitelist.xml

Note that all of the above basically assumes that some sort of specific instruction can be used to work around the software renderer issue.

Thanks,
Phil.

PS, I've also struck this issue once when I was calling removeNotify on a Window that had a GL context attached, but that was just code abuse.

Reply | Threaded
|

gouessej
Administrator
Actually, this bug must be fixed inside JOGL, not in Java3D. I'm not convinced by your suggestion of enhancement except for debug purposes.
Reply | Threaded
|

ctrueden
In reply to this post by philjord
philjord wrote
This is definitely an issue for core Jogl, however if Julien agrees I could open a new enhancement (or bug?) in the Java3D space for a patch of some sort to the JoglPipeline that doesn't use the getMaxFixedFunc(true) but rather demands a certain Profile based on a -Dj3d property that could be optionally set by the invoker of Java3D.
I do not know much about how JOGL works, but naively that sounds like a good idea to me, and seems orthogonal to an upstream bugfix. That is: wouldn't it be nice to be able to hardcode a profile, for debugging purposes, even if this specific bug gets fixed?

philjord wrote
If we can get a large number of different test log files we could try to establish what graphics cards/OS combinations cause it and possibly allow a request for a certain driver.

Of course I'd need your help in testing the patch in some manner to ensure it worked so we might have to carefully attempt to deploy it to some users who are suffering before making an official release.
Definitely. There are lots of ImageJ users who I'm sure would be happy to test such things. Our primary modes of community discussion are the ImageJ Forum (http://forum.imagej.net/) and GitHub Issues (in this case: https://github.com/fiji/3D_Viewer/issues).

philjord wrote
What is ImageJ status versus Java3D version? Is it currently 1.6-pre12? If so the newest version of JAva3D requires the package names to be updated, is that sort of thing possible?
Actually, I forked the project: https://github.com/scijava/java3d-core

I did that before Java 3D adopted new package names upstream -- and actually, I am the one who contributed those package rename patches upstream, for the reasons discussed here:

http://forum.jogamp.org/Java-3D-Use-Maven-to-build-and-publish-Maven-artifacts-td4035555.html

So for the moment, all ImageJ + Fiji components use the package prefix org.scijava.java3d.

As an aside, I must say the current state of Java 3D upstream makes me nervous:

- We still have https://github.com/hharrison/java3d-core et. al.
- Then we have https://github.com/gouessej/java3d-core which purports to be a fork of the hharrison version but is supposedly the official repo now.
- Why isn't the official repo https://github.com/jogamp/java3d-core ?
- I feel completely in the dark about the plan for Java 3D 1.7.

So for ImageJ, for the moment, sticking with the SciJava fork is much simpler. We'll be happy to switch to the official Java 3D 1.7 after it is released.

philjord wrote
Having said that if Jogl core gets the issue fixed then a very temporary patch just for ImageJ might last until the next Jogl is release?
Sure, it seems like that would be very helpful.

philjord wrote
ctrueden, what are your thoughts on ImageJ's ability to have code altered or a new java3d jar distributed and a property set some how, to deal with this issue?
Cutting new releases of the SciJava fork is easy anytime. Similarly, pushing patches to users for testing via the ImageJ distribution mechanism (update sites) is also straightforward.

philjord wrote
Also what sort of scale is the problem, as a percentage of users?
Hard to say. I do not know what percentage of users use ImageJ's 3D Viewer, which is the affected component here. And I do not know what percentage of 3D Viewer users are impacted by the JOGL bug. But given the number of bug reports (somewhere between 5 and 15 so far?), I expect it is affecting a non-trivial percentage of people.

philjord wrote
Can you users run a bat file and send the output to you or me, or are they not quite that sophisticated?
Some of the bug reporters are definitely willing and able to do that, yeah.

philjord wrote
Or could they follow these instructions? Please run this program and post the result here:
http://jogamp.org/deployment/jogamp-current/jogl-application-version.jnlp

You may have to add jogamp.org to the exception list to run it:
https://www.java.com/en/download/faq/exception_sitelist.xml

Note that all of the above basically assumes that some sort of specific instruction can be used to work around the software renderer issue.
Thanks, I'll pass it along via our issue tracker!
Reply | Threaded
|

ThomasR
In reply to this post by gouessej
Julien,

gouessej wrote
On the long term, I advise to stick to Java 3D if you're really aware of the limitations (no OpenGL ES, no compatibility with forward compatible profiles -> it won't work on OS X if it doesn't provide a backward compatible profile, a debatable design that makes it more vulnerable to race conditions and varied sources of bugs unlike JogAmp's Ardor3D Continuation, no NEWT, no Android support, ...). Java 3D is enough to do nothing fancy, I see what you mean. If there is a real demand for it, I can implement a compatibility API so that the developers can run a subset of Java 3D in JogAmp's Ardor3D Continuation. It's a question of trade-off.
Does "compatibility API" mean that some existing Java apps using Java3D for a high level abstraction to graphics hardware could reference JogAmp's Ardor3D Continuation jars instead of Java3D?

If so, what level-of-effort to get this started? What would be required for community members to contribute? How would this community decide on which capabilities of Java3D would be supported in the compatibility API? For example, VisAD based apps such as McIDAS-V, IDV and HYDRA, rely heavily on texture byReference support. Does Ardor3D support this now?

Tom
Reply | Threaded
|

Jean-Yves Tinevez
Hi all,

Following your advice, here is the output of the aforementioned app on a machine that is affected by the problem:
Hope it is useful.
jy

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Platform: WINDOWS / Windows 10 10.0 (10.0.0), x86 (X86_32, GENERIC_ABI), 8 cores, littleEndian true
MachineDataInfo: runtimeValidated true, 32Bit true, primitive size / alignment:
  int8    1 / 1, int16   2 / 2
  int     4 / 4, long    4 / 4
  int32   4 / 4, int64   8 / 8
  float   4 / 4, double  8 / 8, ldouble 12 / 4
  pointer 4 / 4, page    4096
Platform: Java Version: 1.8.0_91 (1.8.0u91), VM: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM, Runtime: Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment
Platform: Java Vendor: Oracle Corporation, http://java.oracle.com/, JavaSE: true, Java6: true, AWT enabled: true
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Package: com.jogamp.common
Extension Name: com.jogamp.common
Specification Title: GlueGen Java Bindings Generator
Specification Vendor: JogAmp Community
Specification Version: 2.3
Implementation Title: GlueGen Run-Time
Implementation Vendor: JogAmp Community
Implementation Vendor ID: com.jogamp
Implementation URL: http://jogamp.org/
Implementation Version: 2.3.2
Implementation Build: 2.3-b900-20151009
Implementation Branch: origin/master
Implementation Commit: cc1e9bc698b7f11097c1e114027e53121552f280
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Package: com.jogamp.opengl
Extension Name: com.jogamp.opengl
Specification Title: Java Bindings for OpenGL API Specification
Implementation Title: Java Bindings for OpenGL Runtime Environment
Implementation Build: 2.3-b1469-20151010
Implementation Commit: e794fc40ba723f2fca4ac892e873975fb393e007
WindowsGraphicsDevice[type .windows, connection decon]:
        Natives
                GL4bc true [4.5 (Compat profile, arb, compat[ES2, ES3, ES31, ES32], FBO, hardware)]
                GL4 true [4.5 (Core profile, arb, compat[ES2, ES3, ES31, ES32], FBO, hardware)]
                GLES3 false
                GL3bc true [4.5 (Compat profile, arb, compat[ES2, ES3, ES31, ES32], FBO, hardware)]
                GL3 true [4.5 (Core profile, arb, compat[ES2, ES3, ES31, ES32], FBO, hardware)]
                GL2 true [4.5 (Compat profile, arb, compat[ES2, ES3, ES31, ES32], FBO, hardware)]
                GLES2 false
                GLES1 false
                Count 5 / 8
        Common
                GL4ES3 true
                GL2GL3 true
                GL2ES2 true
                GL2ES1 true
        Mappings
                GL3bc GLProfile[GL3bc/GL4bc.hw]
                GL2ES1 GLProfile[GL2ES1/GL4bc.hw]
                GL4ES3 GLProfile[GL4ES3/GL4.hw]
                GL2ES2 GLProfile[GL2ES2/GL4.hw]
                GL4bc GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw]
                GL2 GLProfile[GL2/GL4bc.hw]
                GL4 GLProfile[GL4/GL4.hw]
                GL3 GLProfile[GL3/GL4.hw]
                GL2GL3 GLProfile[GL2GL3/GL4bc.hw]
                default GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw]
                Count 9 / 12

Swap Interval  1
GL Profile     GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw]
GL Version     4.5 (Compat profile, arb, compat[ES2, ES3, ES31, ES32], FBO, hardware) - 4.5.0 NVIDIA 364.51 [GL 4.5.0, vendor 364.51.0 (NVIDIA 364.51)]
Quirks         [NoDoubleBufferedBitmap, NoSurfacelessCtx]
Impl. class    jogamp.opengl.gl4.GL4bcImpl
GL_VENDOR      NVIDIA Corporation
GL_RENDERER    GeForce GTX 970/PCIe/SSE2
GL_VERSION     4.5.0 NVIDIA 364.51
GLSL           true, has-compiler-func: true, version: 4.50 NVIDIA / 4.50.0
GL FBO: basic true, full true
GL_EXTENSIONS  352
GLX_EXTENSIONS 29
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GLCaps[wgl vid 1 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 24/0/0, one, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], on-scr[fbo, pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 2 arb: rgba 8/8/8/8, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 24/0/0, one, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], on-scr[fbo, pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 3 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 24/8/0, one, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], on-scr[fbo, pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 4 arb: rgba 8/8/8/8, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 24/8/0, one, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], on-scr[fbo, pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 5 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 0/0/0, one, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], on-scr[fbo, pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 6 arb: rgba 8/8/8/8, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 0/0/0, one, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], on-scr[fbo, pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 7 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 0/8/0, one, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], on-scr[fbo, pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 8 arb: rgba 8/8/8/8, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 0/8/0, one, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], on-scr[fbo, pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 9 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 24/0/0, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], on-scr[fbo, pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 10 arb: rgba 8/8/8/8, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 24/0/0, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], on-scr[fbo, pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 11 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 24/8/0, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], on-scr[fbo, pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 12 arb: rgba 8/8/8/8, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 24/8/0, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], on-scr[fbo, pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 13 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 0/0/0, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], on-scr[fbo, pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 14 arb: rgba 8/8/8/8, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 0/0/0, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], on-scr[fbo, pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 15 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 0/8/0, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], on-scr[fbo, pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 16 arb: rgba 8/8/8/8, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 0/8/0, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], on-scr[fbo, pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 17 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 24/0/0, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], on-scr[fbo, pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 18 arb: rgba 8/8/8/8, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 24/0/0, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], on-scr[fbo, pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 19 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 24/8/0, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], on-scr[fbo, pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 20 arb: rgba 8/8/8/8, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 24/8/0, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], on-scr[fbo, pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 21 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 0/0/0, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], on-scr[fbo, pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 22 arb: rgba 8/8/8/8, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 0/0/0, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], on-scr[fbo, pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 23 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 0/8/0, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], on-scr[fbo, pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 24 arb: rgba 8/8/8/8, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 0/8/0, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], on-scr[fbo, pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 25 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 24/0/2, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], on-scr[fbo, pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 26 arb: rgba 8/8/8/8, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 24/0/2, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], on-scr[fbo, pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 27 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 24/8/2, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], on-scr[fbo, pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 28 arb: rgba 8/8/8/8, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 24/8/2, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], on-scr[fbo, pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 29 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 0/0/2, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], on-scr[fbo, pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 30 arb: rgba 8/8/8/8, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 0/0/2, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], on-scr[fbo, pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 31 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 0/8/2, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], on-scr[fbo, pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 32 arb: rgba 8/8/8/8, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 0/8/2, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], on-scr[fbo, pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 33 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 24/0/2, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], on-scr[fbo, pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 34 arb: rgba 8/8/8/8, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 24/0/2, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], on-scr[fbo, pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 35 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 24/8/2, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], on-scr[fbo, pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 36 arb: rgba 8/8/8/8, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 24/8/2, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], on-scr[fbo, pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 37 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 0/0/2, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], on-scr[fbo, pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 38 arb: rgba 8/8/8/8, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 0/0/2, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], on-scr[fbo, pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 39 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 0/8/2, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], on-scr[fbo, pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 40 arb: rgba 8/8/8/8, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 0/8/2, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], on-scr[fbo, pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 41 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 24/0/4, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], on-scr[fbo, pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 42 arb: rgba 8/8/8/8, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 24/0/4, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], on-scr[fbo, pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 43 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 24/8/4, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], on-scr[fbo, pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 44 arb: rgba 8/8/8/8, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 24/8/4, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], on-scr[fbo, pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 45 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 0/0/4, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], on-scr[fbo, pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 46 arb: rgba 8/8/8/8, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 0/0/4, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], on-scr[fbo, pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 47 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 0/8/4, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], on-scr[fbo, pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 48 arb: rgba 8/8/8/8, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 0/8/4, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], on-scr[fbo, pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 49 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 24/0/4, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], on-scr[fbo, pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 50 arb: rgba 8/8/8/8, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 24/0/4, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], on-scr[fbo, pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 51 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 24/8/4, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], on-scr[fbo, pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 52 arb: rgba 8/8/8/8, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 24/8/4, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], on-scr[fbo, pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 53 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 0/0/4, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], on-scr[fbo, pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 54 arb: rgba 8/8/8/8, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 0/0/4, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], on-scr[fbo, pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 55 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 0/8/4, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], on-scr[fbo, pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 56 arb: rgba 8/8/8/8, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 0/8/4, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], on-scr[fbo, pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 57 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 24/0/8, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], on-scr[fbo, pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 58 arb: rgba 8/8/8/8, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 24/0/8, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], on-scr[fbo, pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 59 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 24/8/8, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], on-scr[fbo, pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 60 arb: rgba 8/8/8/8, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 24/8/8, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], on-scr[fbo, pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 61 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 0/0/8, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], on-scr[fbo, pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 62 arb: rgba 8/8/8/8, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 0/0/8, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], on-scr[fbo, pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 63 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 0/8/8, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], on-scr[fbo, pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 64 arb: rgba 8/8/8/8, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 0/8/8, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], on-scr[fbo, pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 65 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 24/0/8, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], on-scr[fbo, pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 66 arb: rgba 8/8/8/8, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 24/0/8, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], on-scr[fbo, pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 67 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 24/8/8, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], on-scr[fbo, pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 68 arb: rgba 8/8/8/8, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 24/8/8, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], on-scr[fbo, pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 69 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 0/0/8, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], on-scr[fbo, pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 70 arb: rgba 8/8/8/8, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 0/0/8, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], on-scr[fbo, pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 71 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 0/8/8, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], on-scr[fbo, pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 72 arb: rgba 8/8/8/8, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 0/8/8, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], on-scr[fbo, pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 73 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 24/0/16, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], on-scr[fbo, pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 74 arb: rgba 8/8/8/8, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 24/0/16, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], on-scr[fbo, pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 75 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 24/8/16, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], on-scr[fbo, pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 76 arb: rgba 8/8/8/8, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 24/8/16, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], on-scr[fbo, pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 77 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 0/0/16, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], on-scr[fbo, pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 78 arb: rgba 8/8/8/8, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 0/0/16, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], on-scr[fbo, pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 79 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 0/8/16, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], on-scr[fbo, pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 80 arb: rgba 8/8/8/8, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 0/8/16, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], on-scr[fbo, pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 81 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 24/0/16, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], on-scr[fbo, pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 82 arb: rgba 8/8/8/8, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 24/0/16, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], on-scr[fbo, pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 83 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 24/8/16, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], on-scr[fbo, pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 84 arb: rgba 8/8/8/8, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 24/8/16, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], on-scr[fbo, pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 85 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 0/0/16, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], on-scr[fbo, pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 86 arb: rgba 8/8/8/8, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 0/0/16, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], on-scr[fbo, pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 87 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 0/8/16, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], on-scr[fbo, pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 88 arb: rgba 8/8/8/8, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 0/8/16, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], on-scr[fbo, pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 89 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/0, dp/st/ms 32/8/0, one, mono  , sw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], on-scr[fbo]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 90 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/0, dp/st/ms 16/8/0, one, mono  , sw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], on-scr[fbo]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 91 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/0, dp/st/ms 32/8/0, dbl, mono  , sw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], on-scr[fbo]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 92 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/0, dp/st/ms 16/8/0, dbl, mono  , sw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], on-scr[fbo]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 93 arb: rgba 8/8/8/8, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 32/8/0, one, mono  , sw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], on-scr[fbo]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 94 arb: rgba 8/8/8/8, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 16/8/0, one, mono  , sw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], on-scr[fbo]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 95 arb: rgba 8/8/8/8, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 32/8/0, dbl, mono  , sw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], on-scr[fbo]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 96 arb: rgba 8/8/8/8, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 16/8/0, dbl, mono  , sw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], on-scr[fbo]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 97 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 0/0/0/0, dp/st/ms 32/8/0, one, mono  , sw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], on-scr[fbo]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 98 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 0/0/0/0, dp/st/ms 16/8/0, one, mono  , sw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], on-scr[fbo]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 99 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 0/0/0/0, dp/st/ms 32/8/0, dbl, mono  , sw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], on-scr[fbo]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 100 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 0/0/0/0, dp/st/ms 16/8/0, dbl, mono  , sw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], on-scr[fbo]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 101 gdi: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/0, dp/st/ms 32/8/0, one, mono  , sw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[bitmap]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 102 gdi: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/0, dp/st/ms 16/8/0, one, mono  , sw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[bitmap]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 105 gdi: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 0/0/0/0, dp/st/ms 32/8/0, one, mono  , sw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[bitmap]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 106 gdi: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 0/0/0/0, dp/st/ms 16/8/0, one, mono  , sw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[bitmap]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 125 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 24/0/0, one, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 126 arb: rgba 8/8/8/8, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 24/0/0, one, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 127 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 24/8/0, one, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 128 arb: rgba 8/8/8/8, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 24/8/0, one, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 129 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 0/0/0, one, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 130 arb: rgba 8/8/8/8, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 0/0/0, one, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 131 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 0/8/0, one, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 132 arb: rgba 8/8/8/8, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 0/8/0, one, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 133 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 24/0/0, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 134 arb: rgba 8/8/8/8, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 24/0/0, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 135 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 24/8/0, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 136 arb: rgba 8/8/8/8, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 24/8/0, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 137 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 0/0/0, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 138 arb: rgba 8/8/8/8, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 0/0/0, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 139 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 0/8/0, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 140 arb: rgba 8/8/8/8, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 0/8/0, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 141 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 24/0/0, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 142 arb: rgba 8/8/8/8, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 24/0/0, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 143 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 24/8/0, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 144 arb: rgba 8/8/8/8, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 24/8/0, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 145 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 0/0/0, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 146 arb: rgba 8/8/8/8, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 0/0/0, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 147 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 0/8/0, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 148 arb: rgba 8/8/8/8, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 0/8/0, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 149 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 24/0/2, sample-ext default, one, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 150 arb: rgba 8/8/8/8, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 24/0/2, sample-ext default, one, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 151 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 24/8/2, sample-ext default, one, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 152 arb: rgba 8/8/8/8, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 24/8/2, sample-ext default, one, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 153 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 0/0/2, sample-ext default, one, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 154 arb: rgba 8/8/8/8, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 0/0/2, sample-ext default, one, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 155 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 0/8/2, sample-ext default, one, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 156 arb: rgba 8/8/8/8, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 0/8/2, sample-ext default, one, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 157 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 24/0/2, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 158 arb: rgba 8/8/8/8, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 24/0/2, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 159 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 24/8/2, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 160 arb: rgba 8/8/8/8, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 24/8/2, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 161 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 0/0/2, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 162 arb: rgba 8/8/8/8, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 0/0/2, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 163 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 0/8/2, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 164 arb: rgba 8/8/8/8, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 0/8/2, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 165 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 24/0/2, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 166 arb: rgba 8/8/8/8, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 24/0/2, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 167 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 24/8/2, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 168 arb: rgba 8/8/8/8, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 24/8/2, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 169 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 0/0/2, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 170 arb: rgba 8/8/8/8, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 0/0/2, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 171 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 0/8/2, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 172 arb: rgba 8/8/8/8, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 0/8/2, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 173 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 24/0/4, sample-ext default, one, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 174 arb: rgba 8/8/8/8, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 24/0/4, sample-ext default, one, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 175 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 24/8/4, sample-ext default, one, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 176 arb: rgba 8/8/8/8, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 24/8/4, sample-ext default, one, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 177 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 0/0/4, sample-ext default, one, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 178 arb: rgba 8/8/8/8, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 0/0/4, sample-ext default, one, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 179 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 0/8/4, sample-ext default, one, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 180 arb: rgba 8/8/8/8, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 0/8/4, sample-ext default, one, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 181 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 24/0/4, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 182 arb: rgba 8/8/8/8, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 24/0/4, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 183 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 24/8/4, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 184 arb: rgba 8/8/8/8, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 24/8/4, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 185 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 0/0/4, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 186 arb: rgba 8/8/8/8, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 0/0/4, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 187 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 0/8/4, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 188 arb: rgba 8/8/8/8, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 0/8/4, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 189 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 24/0/4, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 190 arb: rgba 8/8/8/8, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 24/0/4, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 191 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 24/8/4, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 192 arb: rgba 8/8/8/8, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 24/8/4, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 193 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 0/0/4, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 194 arb: rgba 8/8/8/8, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 0/0/4, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 195 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 0/8/4, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 196 arb: rgba 8/8/8/8, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 0/8/4, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 197 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 24/0/8, sample-ext default, one, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 198 arb: rgba 8/8/8/8, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 24/0/8, sample-ext default, one, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 199 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 24/8/8, sample-ext default, one, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 200 arb: rgba 8/8/8/8, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 24/8/8, sample-ext default, one, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 201 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 0/0/8, sample-ext default, one, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 202 arb: rgba 8/8/8/8, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 0/0/8, sample-ext default, one, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 203 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 0/8/8, sample-ext default, one, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 204 arb: rgba 8/8/8/8, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 0/8/8, sample-ext default, one, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 205 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 24/0/8, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 206 arb: rgba 8/8/8/8, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 24/0/8, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 207 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 24/8/8, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 208 arb: rgba 8/8/8/8, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 24/8/8, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 209 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 0/0/8, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 210 arb: rgba 8/8/8/8, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 0/0/8, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 211 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 0/8/8, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 212 arb: rgba 8/8/8/8, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 0/8/8, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 213 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 24/0/8, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 214 arb: rgba 8/8/8/8, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 24/0/8, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 215 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 24/8/8, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 216 arb: rgba 8/8/8/8, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 24/8/8, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 217 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 0/0/8, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 218 arb: rgba 8/8/8/8, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 0/0/8, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 219 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 0/8/8, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 220 arb: rgba 8/8/8/8, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 0/8/8, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 221 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 24/0/16, sample-ext default, one, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 222 arb: rgba 8/8/8/8, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 24/0/16, sample-ext default, one, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 223 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 24/8/16, sample-ext default, one, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 224 arb: rgba 8/8/8/8, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 24/8/16, sample-ext default, one, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 225 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 0/0/16, sample-ext default, one, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 226 arb: rgba 8/8/8/8, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 0/0/16, sample-ext default, one, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 227 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 0/8/16, sample-ext default, one, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 228 arb: rgba 8/8/8/8, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 0/8/16, sample-ext default, one, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 229 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 24/0/16, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 230 arb: rgba 8/8/8/8, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 24/0/16, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 231 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 24/8/16, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 232 arb: rgba 8/8/8/8, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 24/8/16, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 233 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 0/0/16, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 234 arb: rgba 8/8/8/8, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 0/0/16, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 235 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 0/8/16, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 236 arb: rgba 8/8/8/8, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 0/8/16, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 237 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 24/0/16, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 238 arb: rgba 8/8/8/8, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 24/0/16, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 239 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 24/8/16, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 240 arb: rgba 8/8/8/8, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 24/8/16, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 241 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 0/0/16, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 242 arb: rgba 8/8/8/8, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 0/0/16, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 243 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 0/8/16, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 244 arb: rgba 8/8/8/8, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 0/8/16, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 245 arb: rgba 5/6/5/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 16/0/0, one, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 246 arb: rgba 5/6/5/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 24/0/0, one, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 247 arb: rgba 5/6/5/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 24/8/0, one, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 248 arb: rgba 5/6/5/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 0/0/0, one, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 249 arb: rgba 5/6/5/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 0/8/0, one, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 250 arb: rgba 5/6/5/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 16/0/0, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 251 arb: rgba 5/6/5/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 24/0/0, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 252 arb: rgba 5/6/5/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 24/8/0, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 253 arb: rgba 5/6/5/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 0/0/0, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 254 arb: rgba 5/6/5/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 0/8/0, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 255 arb: rgba 5/6/5/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 16/0/0, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 256 arb: rgba 5/6/5/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 24/0/0, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 257 arb: rgba 5/6/5/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 24/8/0, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 258 arb: rgba 5/6/5/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 0/0/0, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 259 arb: rgba 5/6/5/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 0/8/0, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 260 arb: rgba 5/6/5/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 16/0/2, sample-ext default, one, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 261 arb: rgba 5/6/5/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 24/0/2, sample-ext default, one, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 262 arb: rgba 5/6/5/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 24/8/2, sample-ext default, one, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 263 arb: rgba 5/6/5/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 0/0/2, sample-ext default, one, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 264 arb: rgba 5/6/5/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 0/8/2, sample-ext default, one, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 265 arb: rgba 5/6/5/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 16/0/2, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 266 arb: rgba 5/6/5/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 24/0/2, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 267 arb: rgba 5/6/5/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 24/8/2, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 268 arb: rgba 5/6/5/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 0/0/2, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 269 arb: rgba 5/6/5/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 0/8/2, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 270 arb: rgba 5/6/5/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 16/0/2, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 271 arb: rgba 5/6/5/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 24/0/2, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 272 arb: rgba 5/6/5/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 24/8/2, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 273 arb: rgba 5/6/5/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 0/0/2, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 274 arb: rgba 5/6/5/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 0/8/2, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 275 arb: rgba 5/6/5/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 16/0/4, sample-ext default, one, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 276 arb: rgba 5/6/5/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 24/0/4, sample-ext default, one, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 277 arb: rgba 5/6/5/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 24/8/4, sample-ext default, one, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 278 arb: rgba 5/6/5/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 0/0/4, sample-ext default, one, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 279 arb: rgba 5/6/5/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 0/8/4, sample-ext default, one, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 280 arb: rgba 5/6/5/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 16/0/4, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 281 arb: rgba 5/6/5/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 24/0/4, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 282 arb: rgba 5/6/5/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 24/8/4, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 283 arb: rgba 5/6/5/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 0/0/4, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 284 arb: rgba 5/6/5/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 0/8/4, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 285 arb: rgba 5/6/5/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 16/0/4, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 286 arb: rgba 5/6/5/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 24/0/4, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 287 arb: rgba 5/6/5/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 24/8/4, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 288 arb: rgba 5/6/5/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 0/0/4, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 289 arb: rgba 5/6/5/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 0/8/4, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 290 arb: rgba 5/6/5/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 16/0/8, sample-ext default, one, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 291 arb: rgba 5/6/5/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 24/0/8, sample-ext default, one, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 292 arb: rgba 5/6/5/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 24/8/8, sample-ext default, one, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 293 arb: rgba 5/6/5/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 0/0/8, sample-ext default, one, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 294 arb: rgba 5/6/5/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 0/8/8, sample-ext default, one, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 295 arb: rgba 5/6/5/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 16/0/8, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 296 arb: rgba 5/6/5/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 24/0/8, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 297 arb: rgba 5/6/5/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 24/8/8, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 298 arb: rgba 5/6/5/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 0/0/8, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 299 arb: rgba 5/6/5/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 0/8/8, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 300 arb: rgba 5/6/5/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 16/0/8, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 301 arb: rgba 5/6/5/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 24/0/8, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 302 arb: rgba 5/6/5/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 24/8/8, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 303 arb: rgba 5/6/5/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 0/0/8, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 304 arb: rgba 5/6/5/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 0/8/8, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 305 arb: rgba 5/6/5/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 16/0/16, sample-ext default, one, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 306 arb: rgba 5/6/5/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 24/0/16, sample-ext default, one, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 307 arb: rgba 5/6/5/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 24/8/16, sample-ext default, one, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 308 arb: rgba 5/6/5/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 0/0/16, sample-ext default, one, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 309 arb: rgba 5/6/5/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 0/8/16, sample-ext default, one, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 310 arb: rgba 5/6/5/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 16/0/16, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 311 arb: rgba 5/6/5/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 24/0/16, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 312 arb: rgba 5/6/5/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 24/8/16, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 313 arb: rgba 5/6/5/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 0/0/16, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 314 arb: rgba 5/6/5/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 0/8/16, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 315 arb: rgba 5/6/5/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 16/0/16, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 316 arb: rgba 5/6/5/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 24/0/16, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 317 arb: rgba 5/6/5/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 24/8/16, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 318 arb: rgba 5/6/5/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 0/0/16, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 319 arb: rgba 5/6/5/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 0/8/16, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 320 arb: rgba 0/0/0/0, opaque, accum-rgba 0/0/0/0, dp/st/ms 16/0/0, one, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 321 arb: rgba 0/0/0/0, opaque, accum-rgba 0/0/0/0, dp/st/ms 24/0/0, one, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 322 arb: rgba 0/0/0/0, opaque, accum-rgba 0/0/0/0, dp/st/ms 24/8/0, one, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 323 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 0/0/0/0, dp/st/ms 24/0/0, one, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 324 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 0/0/0/0, dp/st/ms 24/8/0, one, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 325 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 0/0/0/0, dp/st/ms 0/0/0, one, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 326 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 0/0/0/0, dp/st/ms 0/8/0, one, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 327 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 0/0/0/0, dp/st/ms 24/0/0, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 328 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 0/0/0/0, dp/st/ms 24/8/0, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 329 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 0/0/0/0, dp/st/ms 0/0/0, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 330 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 0/0/0/0, dp/st/ms 0/8/0, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 331 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 0/0/0/0, dp/st/ms 24/0/0, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 332 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 0/0/0/0, dp/st/ms 24/8/0, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 333 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 0/0/0/0, dp/st/ms 0/0/0, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 334 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 0/0/0/0, dp/st/ms 0/8/0, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 335 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 0/0/0/0, dp/st/ms 24/0/0, one, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 336 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 0/0/0/0, dp/st/ms 24/8/0, one, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 337 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 0/0/0/0, dp/st/ms 0/0/0, one, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 338 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 0/0/0/0, dp/st/ms 0/8/0, one, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 339 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 0/0/0/0, dp/st/ms 24/0/0, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 340 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 0/0/0/0, dp/st/ms 24/8/0, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 341 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 0/0/0/0, dp/st/ms 0/0/0, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 342 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 0/0/0/0, dp/st/ms 0/8/0, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 343 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 0/0/0/0, dp/st/ms 24/0/0, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 344 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 0/0/0/0, dp/st/ms 24/8/0, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 345 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 0/0/0/0, dp/st/ms 0/0/0, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 346 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 0/0/0/0, dp/st/ms 0/8/0, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 347 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 0/0/0/0, dp/st/ms 24/0/0, one, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 348 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 0/0/0/0, dp/st/ms 24/8/0, one, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 349 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 0/0/0/0, dp/st/ms 0/0/0, one, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 350 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 0/0/0/0, dp/st/ms 0/8/0, one, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 351 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 0/0/0/0, dp/st/ms 24/0/0, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 352 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 0/0/0/0, dp/st/ms 24/8/0, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 353 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 0/0/0/0, dp/st/ms 0/0/0, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 354 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 0/0/0/0, dp/st/ms 0/8/0, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 355 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 0/0/0/0, dp/st/ms 24/0/0, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 356 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 0/0/0/0, dp/st/ms 24/8/0, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 357 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 0/0/0/0, dp/st/ms 0/0/0, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 358 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 0/0/0/0, dp/st/ms 0/8/0, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 359 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 0/0/0/0, dp/st/ms 24/0/0, one, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 360 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 0/0/0/0, dp/st/ms 24/8/0, one, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 361 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 0/0/0/0, dp/st/ms 0/0/0, one, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 362 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 0/0/0/0, dp/st/ms 0/8/0, one, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 363 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 0/0/0/0, dp/st/ms 24/0/0, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 364 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 0/0/0/0, dp/st/ms 24/8/0, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 365 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 0/0/0/0, dp/st/ms 0/0/0, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 366 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 0/0/0/0, dp/st/ms 0/8/0, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 367 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 0/0/0/0, dp/st/ms 24/0/0, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 368 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 0/0/0/0, dp/st/ms 24/8/0, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 369 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 0/0/0/0, dp/st/ms 0/0/0, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 370 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 0/0/0/0, dp/st/ms 0/8/0, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 371 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 0/0/0/0, dp/st/ms 24/0/0, one, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 372 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 0/0/0/0, dp/st/ms 24/8/0, one, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 373 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 0/0/0/0, dp/st/ms 0/0/0, one, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 374 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 0/0/0/0, dp/st/ms 0/8/0, one, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 375 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 0/0/0/0, dp/st/ms 24/0/0, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 376 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 0/0/0/0, dp/st/ms 24/8/0, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 377 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 0/0/0/0, dp/st/ms 0/0/0, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 378 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 0/0/0/0, dp/st/ms 0/8/0, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 379 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 0/0/0/0, dp/st/ms 24/0/0, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 380 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 0/0/0/0, dp/st/ms 24/8/0, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 381 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 0/0/0/0, dp/st/ms 0/0/0, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 382 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 0/0/0/0, dp/st/ms 0/8/0, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 383 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 0/0/0/0, dp/st/ms 24/0/0, one, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 384 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 0/0/0/0, dp/st/ms 24/8/0, one, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 385 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 0/0/0/0, dp/st/ms 0/0/0, one, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 386 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 0/0/0/0, dp/st/ms 0/8/0, one, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 387 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 0/0/0/0, dp/st/ms 24/0/0, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 388 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 0/0/0/0, dp/st/ms 24/8/0, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 389 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 0/0/0/0, dp/st/ms 0/0/0, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 390 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 0/0/0/0, dp/st/ms 0/8/0, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 391 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 0/0/0/0, dp/st/ms 24/0/0, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 392 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 0/0/0/0, dp/st/ms 24/8/0, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 393 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 0/0/0/0, dp/st/ms 0/0/0, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 394 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 0/0/0/0, dp/st/ms 0/8/0, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 395 arb: rgba 11/11/10/0, opaque, accum-rgba 0/0/0/0, dp/st/ms 24/0/0, one, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 396 arb: rgba 11/11/10/0, opaque, accum-rgba 0/0/0/0, dp/st/ms 24/8/0, one, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 397 arb: rgba 11/11/10/0, opaque, accum-rgba 0/0/0/0, dp/st/ms 0/0/0, one, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 398 arb: rgba 11/11/10/0, opaque, accum-rgba 0/0/0/0, dp/st/ms 0/8/0, one, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 399 arb: rgba 11/11/10/0, opaque, accum-rgba 0/0/0/0, dp/st/ms 24/0/0, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 400 arb: rgba 11/11/10/0, opaque, accum-rgba 0/0/0/0, dp/st/ms 24/8/0, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 401 arb: rgba 11/11/10/0, opaque, accum-rgba 0/0/0/0, dp/st/ms 0/0/0, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 402 arb: rgba 11/11/10/0, opaque, accum-rgba 0/0/0/0, dp/st/ms 0/8/0, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 403 arb: rgba 11/11/10/0, opaque, accum-rgba 0/0/0/0, dp/st/ms 24/0/0, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 404 arb: rgba 11/11/10/0, opaque, accum-rgba 0/0/0/0, dp/st/ms 24/8/0, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 405 arb: rgba 11/11/10/0, opaque, accum-rgba 0/0/0/0, dp/st/ms 0/0/0, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 406 arb: rgba 11/11/10/0, opaque, accum-rgba 0/0/0/0, dp/st/ms 0/8/0, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 407 arb: rgba 11/11/10/0, opaque, accum-rgba 0/0/0/0, dp/st/ms 24/0/2, sample-ext default, one, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 408 arb: rgba 11/11/10/0, opaque, accum-rgba 0/0/0/0, dp/st/ms 24/8/2, sample-ext default, one, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 409 arb: rgba 11/11/10/0, opaque, accum-rgba 0/0/0/0, dp/st/ms 0/0/2, sample-ext default, one, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 410 arb: rgba 11/11/10/0, opaque, accum-rgba 0/0/0/0, dp/st/ms 0/8/2, sample-ext default, one, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 411 arb: rgba 11/11/10/0, opaque, accum-rgba 0/0/0/0, dp/st/ms 24/0/2, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 412 arb: rgba 11/11/10/0, opaque, accum-rgba 0/0/0/0, dp/st/ms 24/8/2, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 413 arb: rgba 11/11/10/0, opaque, accum-rgba 0/0/0/0, dp/st/ms 0/0/2, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 414 arb: rgba 11/11/10/0, opaque, accum-rgba 0/0/0/0, dp/st/ms 0/8/2, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 415 arb: rgba 11/11/10/0, opaque, accum-rgba 0/0/0/0, dp/st/ms 24/0/2, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 416 arb: rgba 11/11/10/0, opaque, accum-rgba 0/0/0/0, dp/st/ms 24/8/2, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 417 arb: rgba 11/11/10/0, opaque, accum-rgba 0/0/0/0, dp/st/ms 0/0/2, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 418 arb: rgba 11/11/10/0, opaque, accum-rgba 0/0/0/0, dp/st/ms 0/8/2, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 419 arb: rgba 11/11/10/0, opaque, accum-rgba 0/0/0/0, dp/st/ms 24/0/4, sample-ext default, one, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 420 arb: rgba 11/11/10/0, opaque, accum-rgba 0/0/0/0, dp/st/ms 24/8/4, sample-ext default, one, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 421 arb: rgba 11/11/10/0, opaque, accum-rgba 0/0/0/0, dp/st/ms 0/0/4, sample-ext default, one, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 422 arb: rgba 11/11/10/0, opaque, accum-rgba 0/0/0/0, dp/st/ms 0/8/4, sample-ext default, one, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 423 arb: rgba 11/11/10/0, opaque, accum-rgba 0/0/0/0, dp/st/ms 24/0/4, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 424 arb: rgba 11/11/10/0, opaque, accum-rgba 0/0/0/0, dp/st/ms 24/8/4, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 425 arb: rgba 11/11/10/0, opaque, accum-rgba 0/0/0/0, dp/st/ms 0/0/4, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 426 arb: rgba 11/11/10/0, opaque, accum-rgba 0/0/0/0, dp/st/ms 0/8/4, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 427 arb: rgba 11/11/10/0, opaque, accum-rgba 0/0/0/0, dp/st/ms 24/0/4, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 428 arb: rgba 11/11/10/0, opaque, accum-rgba 0/0/0/0, dp/st/ms 24/8/4, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 429 arb: rgba 11/11/10/0, opaque, accum-rgba 0/0/0/0, dp/st/ms 0/0/4, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 430 arb: rgba 11/11/10/0, opaque, accum-rgba 0/0/0/0, dp/st/ms 0/8/4, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 431 arb: rgba 11/11/10/0, opaque, accum-rgba 0/0/0/0, dp/st/ms 24/0/8, sample-ext default, one, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 432 arb: rgba 11/11/10/0, opaque, accum-rgba 0/0/0/0, dp/st/ms 24/8/8, sample-ext default, one, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 433 arb: rgba 11/11/10/0, opaque, accum-rgba 0/0/0/0, dp/st/ms 0/0/8, sample-ext default, one, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 434 arb: rgba 11/11/10/0, opaque, accum-rgba 0/0/0/0, dp/st/ms 0/8/8, sample-ext default, one, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 435 arb: rgba 11/11/10/0, opaque, accum-rgba 0/0/0/0, dp/st/ms 24/0/8, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 436 arb: rgba 11/11/10/0, opaque, accum-rgba 0/0/0/0, dp/st/ms 24/8/8, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 437 arb: rgba 11/11/10/0, opaque, accum-rgba 0/0/0/0, dp/st/ms 0/0/8, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 438 arb: rgba 11/11/10/0, opaque, accum-rgba 0/0/0/0, dp/st/ms 0/8/8, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 439 arb: rgba 11/11/10/0, opaque, accum-rgba 0/0/0/0, dp/st/ms 24/0/8, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 440 arb: rgba 11/11/10/0, opaque, accum-rgba 0/0/0/0, dp/st/ms 24/8/8, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 441 arb: rgba 11/11/10/0, opaque, accum-rgba 0/0/0/0, dp/st/ms 0/0/8, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 442 arb: rgba 11/11/10/0, opaque, accum-rgba 0/0/0/0, dp/st/ms 0/8/8, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 443 arb: rgba 11/11/10/0, opaque, accum-rgba 0/0/0/0, dp/st/ms 24/0/16, sample-ext default, one, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 444 arb: rgba 11/11/10/0, opaque, accum-rgba 0/0/0/0, dp/st/ms 24/8/16, sample-ext default, one, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 445 arb: rgba 11/11/10/0, opaque, accum-rgba 0/0/0/0, dp/st/ms 0/0/16, sample-ext default, one, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 446 arb: rgba 11/11/10/0, opaque, accum-rgba 0/0/0/0, dp/st/ms 0/8/16, sample-ext default, one, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 447 arb: rgba 11/11/10/0, opaque, accum-rgba 0/0/0/0, dp/st/ms 24/0/16, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 448 arb: rgba 11/11/10/0, opaque, accum-rgba 0/0/0/0, dp/st/ms 24/8/16, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 449 arb: rgba 11/11/10/0, opaque, accum-rgba 0/0/0/0, dp/st/ms 0/0/16, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 450 arb: rgba 11/11/10/0, opaque, accum-rgba 0/0/0/0, dp/st/ms 0/8/16, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 451 arb: rgba 11/11/10/0, opaque, accum-rgba 0/0/0/0, dp/st/ms 24/0/16, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 452 arb: rgba 11/11/10/0, opaque, accum-rgba 0/0/0/0, dp/st/ms 24/8/16, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 453 arb: rgba 11/11/10/0, opaque, accum-rgba 0/0/0/0, dp/st/ms 0/0/16, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 454 arb: rgba 11/11/10/0, opaque, accum-rgba 0/0/0/0, dp/st/ms 0/8/16, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]

Reply | Threaded
|

gouessej
Administrator
In reply to this post by ThomasR
Hi

ctrueden, I will copy the content of my repository to the official one later and I still highly discourage anyone to fork Java3D again, it only leads to confusion. Please don't be nervous.

ThomasR, as we have a new maintainer for Java3D (philjord), some of the limitations will hopefully be removed from this scenegraph API, especially on Maven support, Java 1.7, OpenGL ES and Android but it requires a lot of work. I'd like to satisfy everyone but JogAmp's Ardor3D Continuation is easier to maintain, its ancestor already had a sub-project for Android, a proprietary fork of its ancestor supports forward compatible profiles, JogAmp's Ardor3D Continuation has the best support of NEWT, SWT, Swing and AWT.

Yes a compatibility API would allow to use some Java3D classes by referencing JogAmp's Ardor3D Continuation JARs. However, I'd prefer implementing step by step some features and improving the documentation especially for Java3D users to help some developers to move to JogAmp's Ardor3D Continuation if and only if it fits better into their needs than Java3D. It's a difficult situation, several scenegraph APIs/frameworks/engines use JogAmp, their maintenance is done by a few people, lots of them provide similar features, Java3D is well documented, it has tons of tutorials but it's the worst born and the hardest to adapt. Moreover, philjord is motivated and very capable, let's see what he can do but the existing canvases of Java3D will remain less safe than JogAmp's Ardor3D Continuation's equivalents.

Please can you tell me exactly what you mean by "texture byReference"?
Reply | Threaded
|

ThomasR
Hi,

gouessej wrote
ThomasR, as we have a new maintainer for Java3D (philjord), some of the limitations will hopefully be removed from this scenegraph API, especially on Maven support, Java 1.7, OpenGL ES and Android but it requires a lot of work. I'd like to satisfy everyone but JogAmp's Ardor3D Continuation is easier to maintain, its ancestor already had a sub-project for Android, a proprietary fork of its ancestor supports forward compatible profiles, JogAmp's Ardor3D Continuation has the best support of NEWT, SWT, Swing and AWT.

Yes a compatibility API would allow to use some Java3D classes by referencing JogAmp's Ardor3D Continuation JARs. However, I'd prefer implementing step by step some features and improving the documentation especially for Java3D users to help some developers to move to JogAmp's Ardor3D Continuation if and only if it fits better into their needs than Java3D. It's a difficult situation, several scenegraph APIs/frameworks/engines use JogAmp, their maintenance is done by a few people, lots of them provide similar features, Java3D is well documented, it has tons of tutorials but it's the worst born and the hardest to adapt. Moreover, philjord is motivated and very capable, let's see what he can do but the existing canvases of Java3D will remain less safe than JogAmp's Ardor3D Continuation's equivalents.

Please can you tell me exactly what you mean by "texture byReference"?
Absolutely we are very fortunate to have philjord maintaining Java3D, as well as, everyone who's contributed dev, fixes and time answering questions to support 1.6 and JOGL. This community, and users of our systems, are indebted to you all. But as you say, moving Java3D forward will be a tremendous amount work, and we still have some instability issues: (lightweight/heavyweight) problems, which seem permanently intractable, so we're considering how to transition to JogAmp's Ardor3D Continuation - we don't wan't to reinvent the wheel and write another scenegraph api for Java. Having said that, Java3D has proven to be very capable and reliable for us across Win, Mac, Linux, so I hope it can survive a few more years.

texture byReference:

https://docs.oracle.com/cd/E17802_01/j2se/javase/technologies/desktop/java3d/forDevelopers/J3D_1_3_API/j3dapi/javax/media/j3d/ImageComponent.html

Tom

Reply | Threaded
|

philjord
In reply to this post by Jean-Yves Tinevez
Jean-Yves,

Thanks for sending that output through, it certainly shows that your machines drivers are all present and look good.

Could you do one more test for me?
This will actually select a profile to use and output which profile it decided to use.

If you download this 7z zip file
http://jogamp.org/deployment/jogamp-current/archive/jogamp-all-platforms.7z
with info here
http://jogamp.org/wiki/index.php/Downloading_and_installing_JOGL#Downloading_the_latest_stable_version

Then extract it any where (winrar and 7zip can both extract it http://www.win-rar.com/download.html?&L=0)

You'll find a test.bat file in the folder jogamp-all-platforms/etc

Please move this file up one to the root folder (jogamp-all-platforms)  
Then double click on it
It will produce a file called test.log next to itself, please reply and attach that file.

This will attempt to create a GL context and will select a profile, you can see this at the end of the log file, something like:

Requested: GLCaps[rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 0/0/0/0, dp/st/ms 16/0/0, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], on-scr[.]]
Chosen   : GLCaps[wgl vid 7 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 24/0/0, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], on-scr[.]]
GL impl. class jogamp.opengl.gl4.GL4bcImpl
GL4ES3 retrieved, impl. class jogamp.opengl.gl4.GL4bcImpl
GL3 retrieved, impl. class jogamp.opengl.gl4.GL4bcImpl

I'm expecting it to have sw in the Chosen line to indicate Jogl is not correctly selecting the (very good) GL4bc driver.

Hopefully this is just a bad mapping system and Jogl can still see your GL4bc driver, so we can try to force it to use it.

If Jogl actually sets Chosen to GL4bc (like in my example) then the issue is slightly different from what I am picturing.

Thanks,
Phil.

Reply | Threaded
|

gouessej
Administrator
In reply to this post by ThomasR
Hi

philjord, we'll have to publish the Java documentation of Java3D 1.7.0...

ThomasR, I advise you to consider switching to Java3D 1.7 to avoid some nasty problems under OS X but you'll have to fix your imports. That's why I'd like to publish the Java documentation soon. Yes some problems are intractable. Yes it can survive some years, it will become problematic if OpenGL drivers without backward compatible profiles become something "usual" :s There is a similar mechanism in JogAmp's Ardor3D Continuation but it's independent from AWT. I use it in the introduction scene of T.U.E.R. I assume that there might need some work to obtain exactly the same result, probably in ardor3d-jogl-awt to avoid contaminating the whole engine with AWT. Unlicense-lib is another alternative, it's modern but it has a completely different API, it has almost nothing in common with JMonkeyEngine/JogAmp's Ardor3D Continuation and Java3D.
Reply | Threaded
|

cmello
Same problem for me on Windows 10.0.10586. I tried both x86 and x64 JVMs. I face this problem running the Solibri Model Viewer. It used to work some months ago, but I don't know what changed in my system. Output below. Thanks!!

Platform: WINDOWS / Windows 10 10.0 (10.0.0), x86 (X86_32, GENERIC_ABI), 4 cores, littleEndian true
MachineDataInfo: runtimeValidated true, 32Bit true, primitive size / alignment:
  int8    1 / 1, int16   2 / 2
  int     4 / 4, long    4 / 4
  int32   4 / 4, int64   8 / 8
  float   4 / 4, double  8 / 8, ldouble 12 / 4
  pointer 4 / 4, page    4096
Platform: Java Version: 1.8.0_92 (1.8.0u92), VM: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM, Runtime: Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment
Platform: Java Vendor: Oracle Corporation, http://java.oracle.com/, JavaSE: true, Java6: true, AWT enabled: true
Package: com.jogamp.common
Extension Name: com.jogamp.common
Specification Title: GlueGen Java Bindings Generator
Implementation Title: GlueGen Run-Time
Implementation Build: 2.3-b900-20151009
Implementation Commit: cc1e9bc698b7f11097c1e114027e53121552f280
Package: com.jogamp.opengl
Extension Name: com.jogamp.opengl
Specification Title: Java Bindings for OpenGL API Specification
Implementation Title: Java Bindings for OpenGL Runtime Environment
Implementation Build: 2.3-b1469-20151010
Implementation Commit: e794fc40ba723f2fca4ac892e873975fb393e007
        Natives
                GL4bc false
                GL4 false
                GLES3 false
                GL3bc true [3.1 (Compat profile, arb, compat[ES2, ES3], FBO, hardware)]
                GL3 true [3.1 (Core profile, arb, compat[ES2, ES3], FBO, hardware)]
                GL2 true [3.1 (Compat profile, arb, compat[ES2, ES3], FBO, hardware)]
                GLES2 false
                GLES1 false
                Count 3 / 8
        Common
                GL4ES3 false
                GL2GL3 true
                GL2ES2 true
                GL2ES1 true
        Mappings
                GL3bc GLProfile[GL3bc/GL3bc.hw]
                GL2ES1 GLProfile[GL2ES1/GL3bc.hw]
                GL2ES2 GLProfile[GL2ES2/GL3.hw]
                GL2 GLProfile[GL2/GL3bc.hw]
                GL3 GLProfile[GL3/GL3.hw]
                GL2GL3 GLProfile[GL2GL3/GL3bc.hw]
                default GLProfile[GL3bc/GL3bc.hw]
                Count 6 / 12

Swap Interval  1
GL Profile     GLProfile[GL3bc/GL3bc.hw]
GL Version     3.1 (Compat profile, arb, compat[ES2, ES3], FBO, hardware) - 3.1.0 - Build 9.17.10.4229 [GL 3.1.0, vendor 9.17.10 (- Build 9.17.10.4229)]
GL_VENDOR      Intel
GL_RENDERER    Intel(R) HD Graphics 3000
GL_VERSION     3.1.0 - Build 9.17.10.4229
GLSL           true, has-compiler-func: true, version: 1.40 - Intel Build 9.17.10.4229 / 1.40.0
GL_EXTENSIONS  129
GLX_EXTENSIONS 0
GLCaps[wgl vid 1 arb: rgba 8/8/8/8, opaque, accum-rgba 0/0/0/0, dp/st/ms 0/0/0, one, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL3bc/GL3bc.hw], on-scr[fbo, pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 2 arb: rgba 8/8/8/8, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 0/0/0, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL3bc/GL3bc.hw], on-scr[fbo, pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 3 arb: rgba 8/8/8/8, opaque, accum-rgba 0/0/0/0, dp/st/ms 24/8/0, one, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL3bc/GL3bc.hw], on-scr[fbo, pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 4 arb: rgba 8/8/8/8, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 24/8/0, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL3bc/GL3bc.hw], on-scr[fbo, pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 5 arb: rgba 8/8/8/8, opaque, accum-rgba 0/0/0/0, dp/st/ms 16/0/0, one, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL3bc/GL3bc.hw], on-scr[fbo, pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 6 arb: rgba 8/8/8/8, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 16/0/0, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL3bc/GL3bc.hw], on-scr[fbo, pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 7 arb: rgba 8/8/8/8, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 0/0/0, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL3bc/GL3bc.hw], on-scr[fbo, pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 8 arb: rgba 8/8/8/8, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 16/0/0, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL3bc/GL3bc.hw], on-scr[fbo, pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 9 arb: rgba 8/8/8/8, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 24/8/0, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL3bc/GL3bc.hw], on-scr[fbo, pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 10 arb: rgba 8/8/8/8, opaque, accum-rgba 0/0/0/0, dp/st/ms 0/0/4, sample-ext default, one, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL3bc/GL3bc.hw], on-scr[fbo, pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 11 arb: rgba 8/8/8/8, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 0/0/4, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL3bc/GL3bc.hw], on-scr[fbo, pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 12 arb: rgba 8/8/8/8, opaque, accum-rgba 0/0/0/0, dp/st/ms 16/0/4, sample-ext default, one, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL3bc/GL3bc.hw], on-scr[fbo, pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 13 arb: rgba 8/8/8/8, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 16/0/4, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL3bc/GL3bc.hw], on-scr[fbo, pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 14 arb: rgba 8/8/8/8, opaque, accum-rgba 0/0/0/0, dp/st/ms 24/8/4, sample-ext default, one, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL3bc/GL3bc.hw], on-scr[fbo, pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 15 arb: rgba 8/8/8/8, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 24/8/4, sample-ext default, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL3bc/GL3bc.hw], on-scr[fbo, pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 16 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/0, dp/st/ms 32/8/0, one, mono  , sw, GLProfile[GL3bc/GL3bc.hw], on-scr[fbo]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 17 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/0, dp/st/ms 16/8/0, one, mono  , sw, GLProfile[GL3bc/GL3bc.hw], on-scr[fbo]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 18 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/0, dp/st/ms 32/8/0, dbl, mono  , sw, GLProfile[GL3bc/GL3bc.hw], on-scr[fbo]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 19 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/0, dp/st/ms 16/8/0, dbl, mono  , sw, GLProfile[GL3bc/GL3bc.hw], on-scr[fbo]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 20 arb: rgba 8/8/8/8, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 32/8/0, one, mono  , sw, GLProfile[GL3bc/GL3bc.hw], on-scr[fbo]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 21 arb: rgba 8/8/8/8, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 16/8/0, one, mono  , sw, GLProfile[GL3bc/GL3bc.hw], on-scr[fbo]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 22 arb: rgba 8/8/8/8, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 32/8/0, dbl, mono  , sw, GLProfile[GL3bc/GL3bc.hw], on-scr[fbo]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 23 arb: rgba 8/8/8/8, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 16/8/0, dbl, mono  , sw, GLProfile[GL3bc/GL3bc.hw], on-scr[fbo]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 24 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 0/0/0/0, dp/st/ms 32/8/0, one, mono  , sw, GLProfile[GL3bc/GL3bc.hw], on-scr[fbo]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 25 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 0/0/0/0, dp/st/ms 16/8/0, one, mono  , sw, GLProfile[GL3bc/GL3bc.hw], on-scr[fbo]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 26 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 0/0/0/0, dp/st/ms 32/8/0, dbl, mono  , sw, GLProfile[GL3bc/GL3bc.hw], on-scr[fbo]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 27 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 0/0/0/0, dp/st/ms 16/8/0, dbl, mono  , sw, GLProfile[GL3bc/GL3bc.hw], on-scr[fbo]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 28 gdi: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/0, dp/st/ms 32/8/0, one, mono  , sw, GLProfile[GL3bc/GL3bc.hw], offscr[bitmap]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 29 gdi: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/0, dp/st/ms 16/8/0, one, mono  , sw, GLProfile[GL3bc/GL3bc.hw], offscr[bitmap]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 32 gdi: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 0/0/0/0, dp/st/ms 32/8/0, one, mono  , sw, GLProfile[GL3bc/GL3bc.hw], offscr[bitmap]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 33 gdi: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 0/0/0/0, dp/st/ms 16/8/0, one, mono  , sw, GLProfile[GL3bc/GL3bc.hw], offscr[bitmap]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 52 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 0/0/0/0, dp/st/ms 0/0/0, one, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL3bc/GL3bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 53 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 0/0/0/0, dp/st/ms 16/0/0, one, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL3bc/GL3bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 54 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 0/0/0/0, dp/st/ms 24/8/0, one, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL3bc/GL3bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 55 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 0/0/0/0, dp/st/ms 0/0/0, one, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL3bc/GL3bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 56 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 0/0/0/0, dp/st/ms 16/0/0, one, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL3bc/GL3bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 57 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 0/0/0/0, dp/st/ms 24/8/0, one, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL3bc/GL3bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 58 arb: rgba 11/11/10/0, opaque, accum-rgba 0/0/0/0, dp/st/ms 0/0/0, one, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL3bc/GL3bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 59 arb: rgba 11/11/10/0, opaque, accum-rgba 0/0/0/0, dp/st/ms 16/0/0, one, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL3bc/GL3bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]
GLCaps[wgl vid 60 arb: rgba 11/11/10/0, opaque, accum-rgba 0/0/0/0, dp/st/ms 24/8/0, one, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL3bc/GL3bc.hw], offscr[pbuffer]]

Reply | Threaded
|

imagejan
philjord wrote
You'll find a test.bat file in the folder jogamp-all-platforms/etc

Please move this file up one to the root folder (jogamp-all-platforms)  
Then double click on it
It will produce a file called test.log next to itself, please reply and attach that file.
I followed your instructions and run said test.bat file both on a system affected by https://github.com/fiji/3D_Viewer/issues/17 and on an unaffected system.

The relevant sections at the end of both files are pasted below.

philjord wrote
If Jogl actually sets Chosen to GL4bc (like in my example) then the issue is slightly different from what I am picturing.
This appears to be the case.
Hope this helps to identify the bug.

Best,
Jan

Affected system:

Natives
                GL4bc true [4.5 (Compat profile, arb, compat[ES2, ES3, ES31], FBO, hardware)]
                GL4 true [4.5 (Core profile, arb, compat[ES2, ES3, ES31], FBO, hardware)]
                GLES3 false
                GL3bc true [4.5 (Compat profile, arb, compat[ES2, ES3, ES31], FBO, hardware)]
                GL3 true [4.5 (Core profile, arb, compat[ES2, ES3, ES31], FBO, hardware)]
                GL2 true [4.5 (Compat profile, arb, compat[ES2, ES3, ES31], FBO, hardware)]
                GLES2 false
                GLES1 false
                Count 5 / 8
        Common
                GL4ES3 true
                GL2GL3 true
                GL2ES2 true
                GL2ES1 true
        Mappings
                Count 9 / 12

Swap Interval  1
GL Version     4.5 (Compat profile, arb, compat[ES2, ES3, ES31], FBO, hardware) - 4.5.13417 Compatibility Profile Context 15.301.1201.0 [GL 4.5.0, vendor 15.301.1201 (Compatibility Profile Context 15.301.1201.0)]
GL_VENDOR      ATI Technologies Inc.
GL_RENDERER    AMD Radeon R9 200 / HD 7900 Series
GL_VERSION     4.5.13417 Compatibility Profile Context 15.301.1201.0
GLSL           true, has-compiler-func: true, version: 4.40 / 4.40.0
GL_EXTENSIONS  283
GLX_EXTENSIONS 24
Requested: GLCaps[rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 0/0/0/0, dp/st/ms 16/0/0, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], on-scr[.]]
Chosen   : GLCaps[wgl vid 8 arb: rgba 8/8/8/8, opaque, accum-rgba 0/0/0/0, dp/st/ms 16/0/0, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], on-scr[.]]

Unaffected system:

Natives
                GL4bc true [4.5 (Compat profile, arb, compat[ES2, ES3, ES31], FBO, hardware)]
                GL4 true [4.5 (Core profile, arb, compat[ES2, ES3, ES31], FBO, hardware)]
                GLES3 false
                GL3bc true [4.5 (Compat profile, arb, compat[ES2, ES3, ES31], FBO, hardware)]
                GL3 true [4.5 (Core profile, arb, compat[ES2, ES3, ES31], FBO, hardware)]
                GL2 true [4.5 (Compat profile, arb, compat[ES2, ES3, ES31], FBO, hardware)]
                GLES2 false
                GLES1 false
                Count 5 / 8
        Common
                GL4ES3 true
                GL2GL3 true
                GL2ES2 true
                GL2ES1 true
        Mappings
                Count 9 / 12

Swap Interval  1
GL Version     4.5 (Compat profile, arb, compat[ES2, ES3, ES31], FBO, hardware) - 4.5.0 NVIDIA 347.62 [GL 4.5.0, vendor 347.62.0 (NVIDIA 347.62)]
GL_VENDOR      NVIDIA Corporation
GL_RENDERER    Quadro 4000/PCIe/SSE2
GL_VERSION     4.5.0 NVIDIA 347.62
GLSL           true, has-compiler-func: true, version: 4.50 NVIDIA / 4.50.0
GL_EXTENSIONS  313
GLX_EXTENSIONS 31
Chosen   : GLCaps[wgl vid 7 arb: rgba 8/8/8/0, opaque, accum-rgba 16/16/16/16, dp/st/ms 24/0/0, dbl, mono  , hw, GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], on-scr[.]]

Reply | Threaded
|

philjord
imagejan, cmello,
Thanks for those tests, it seems like the line
  profile = GLProfile.getMaxFixedFunc(true);

Is not picking up any of the possible profiles for some reason.

ctrueden,
If you are looking for a fast way to get this patched the next test would be for you to modify the JoglPipeline class

replace line 132:

with

profile = GLProfile.getGL2ES1();

And get it tested on an affected machine, if it works then we have the culprit and can concentrate on a decent solution.

Thanks,
Phil.
Reply | Threaded
|

ctrueden
philjord wrote
ctrueden,
If you are looking for a fast way to get this patched the next test would be for you to modify the JoglPipeline class

replace line 132:

with

Thanks Phil!

I built a JAR containing this hack and placed it online. Instructions for testing are at fiji/3D_Viewer#17 and 18.

I tested this on a Windows 10 VM which suffers from the "OpenGL 1.2 or better is required " issue, and received a slightly-different-than-before error message:

org.scijava.java3d.IllegalRenderingStateException: Java 3D ERROR : OpenGL 1.2 or better is required (GL_VERSION=1.1)
    at org.scijava.java3d.JoglPipeline.setupCanvasProperties(JoglPipeline.java:8086)
    at org.scijava.java3d.JoglPipeline.createNewContext(JoglPipeline.java:6443)
    at org.scijava.java3d.Canvas3D.createNewContext(Canvas3D.java:4602)
    at org.scijava.java3d.Canvas3D.createNewContext(Canvas3D.java:2376)
    at org.scijava.java3d.Renderer.doWork(Renderer.java:881)
    at org.scijava.java3d.J3dThread.run(J3dThread.java:271)
J3dI18N: Error looking up: Renderer7
Reply | Threaded
|

cmello
Hey guys,

Is there something I can do to help? For example debugging on Windows.

Is the Java3D an open source project that accepts contributions?

Thank you a lot for the attention.

Best regards
Mello

On Fri, Jun 3, 2016 at 10:24 AM, philjord [via jogamp] <[hidden email]> wrote:
imagejan, cmello,
Thanks for those tests, it seems like the line

Is not picking up any of the possible profiles for some reason.

ctrueden,

replace line 132:

with

And get it tested on an affected machine, it things work then we have teh culprit and can concentrate on a decent solution.

Thanks,
Phil.

If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
http://forum.jogamp.org/Java-3D-crash-or-flickering-tp4035074p4036787.html
To unsubscribe from Java 3D crash or flickering, click here.
NAML

Reply | Threaded
|

gouessej
Administrator
cmello wrote
Hey guys,

Is there something I can do to help? For example debugging on Windows.

Is the Java3D an open source project that accepts contributions?

Thank you a lot for the attention.

Best regards
Mello
Yes of course it's still open source and your help is welcome. The user's guide is here. The latest source code was on Harvey's repository but the source code of Java3D 1.7.0 is on my repository. We'll clarify this situation when Java3D 1.7.0 is ready for the prime time :)

Phil, GLProfile.getGL2ES1() should return the same profile than GLProfile.getMaxFixedFunc(true) on the faulty machines.
Reply | Threaded
|

philjord
gouessej wrote
Phil, GLProfile.getGL2ES1() should return the same profile than GLProfile.getMaxFixedFunc(true) on the faulty machines.
Julien,
Yes that's exactly what I expected however imagejan got a different error message

com.jogamp.opengl.GLException: J3D-Renderer-1: createImpl ctx !ARB but ARB is used, profile > GL2 requested (OpenGL >= 3.1). Requested: GLProfile[GL4bc/GL4bc.hw], current: 1.1 (Compat profile, compat[], hardware) - 1.1.0
    at jogamp.opengl.windows.wgl.WindowsWGLContext.createImpl(WindowsWGLContext.java:404)
Though I'm not sure if that's a message that occurred the whole time or is new with the getGL2ES1() call.

I asked them to change because the test.bat log output returned a good driver with the Profile.getDefault() call

Phil.

Reply | Threaded
|

ctrueden
@philjord Any ideas for next steps for us to try?

Alternately, have you tried reproducing in a Windows VM on your side? For me, the error "Java 3D ERROR : OpenGL 1.2 or better is required (GL_VERSION=1.1)" happens with a stock installation of Windows 10 in VirtualBox with 3D acceleration enabled. Probably would save you time compared to repeatedly pinging back and forth with the community.

I wish I had more time to dig in and experiment myself, but I am overwhelmed with more urgent priority until at least August.
Reply | Threaded
|

runiter
@philjord
I also received reports about this problem. It appears that 5-10% of my users get this error.
Is there a plan/timeline to fix this problem?
Saeid Nourian, Ph.D. Eng. | Graphing Calculator 3D