On Thursday, July 08, 2010 03:12:02 John Jacobs [via jogamp] wrote:
> Wow, thanks for the quick reply.
That was just a coincident :)
But you are welcome, sure.
> Unfortunately, I'm not really familiar with
> the open source process. If you could point me to some good sites for
> learning about open source development I might be able to contribute to
This should fit the bill for joal too .. I hope.
We have developer repos under github.com:
Since Michael made the JOAL svn -> git migration his repo
is currently defined as root:
I forked from it:
- So you just get a github account, please use a proper full name
for the git author name and email configuration,
due to tracking the license (BSD 3-clause).
- Fork from a JOAL repo .. (joal and joal-demos)
- Clone your github joal repos to local
- Add a few junit tests, look at jogl/src/junit .. and jogl/make/build-junit.xml
for boilerplates ..
- And finally push back to your github joal repos
- Send us an email to pull from you :)
Other than that .. please
health & wealth
land : +49 (471) 4707742 ; cell: +49 (151) 28145941
Timezone CET: PST+9, EST+6, UTC+1