Mesa 17.2.0 renderer driver name change error, causes GLProfile not mapped initialization error

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
24 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Mesa 17.2.0 renderer driver name change error, causes GLProfile not mapped initialization error

gouessej
Administrator
At first, you can use jogamp-fat.jar if you want to keep things simple.

Secondly, that's why I suspected as the symptom is very similar and my fix seemed to be good. I'll ask Sven the date of the next binary build release as we need this fix, it's becoming urgent.
Julien Gouesse | Personal blog | Website
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Mesa 17.2.0 renderer driver name change error, causes GLProfile not mapped initialization error

gouessej
Administrator
In reply to this post by ccaudle
Hey

Maybe I can use javaassist to patch the version 2.3.2. Would anybody be interested in such a patched version?

Edit.: If somebody already has a modified JAR, please provide GLContextImpl.class so that I can compare the unmodified bytecode with the modified bytecode.
Julien Gouesse | Personal blog | Website
Reply | Threaded
|

ccaudle
In reply to this post by gouessej
Any update on pulling the next release forward to get this change into a released version more quickly?
Reply | Threaded
|

gouessej
Administrator