Yes, the company I work for is using Ardor3D and a while ago I switched them from original Ardor3D to JogAmp's Ardor3D.
You just need to compile the Java code with "javac -g" option in order to inlcude line numbers and variable names. Then package them in a jar file the normal way. I suggest providing both debug jars and regular jars.
One of the ardor3D methods wasn't doing what I thought it should be doing but I couldn't debug it and didn't want to rebuild the whole Ardor3D project. Since then I managed to figure out the problem and fixed it so this is not urgent, but I still think it'll be useful to all to have access to debug jars.