classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Rendering to a FBObject

asambol
Hello,

I am trying to render my whole scene to an FBObject to apply some post processing effects. I looked at FBOMix2DemosES2 and modified it to use only one FBO.

2 problems arose:

1. When using global MSAA I can't control texture sampling MIN and MAG_FILTER.

The following code is executed:

if(numSamples>0) {
            fbo.attachColorbuffer(gl, 0, true);
            fbo.resetSamplingSink(gl);
            fboTexAttachment = fbo.getSamplingSink().getTextureAttachment();
        } else {
//            fbo0Tex = fbo.attachTexture2D(gl, 0, true);
            fboTexAttachment = fbo.attachTexture2D(gl, 0, true, GL.GL_LINEAR, GL.GL_LINEAR, GL.GL_CLAMP_TO_EDGE, GL.GL_CLAMP_TO_EDGE);
        }

As you can see, if no MSAA is used, I changed the default attachTexture2D() call to the one which can take MIN and MAG filters. If MSAA is used, fbo.resetSamplingSink(gl) internally calls the following code:

samplingColorSink = createColorTextureAttachment(gl, cb0.getFormat(), width, height,
                                                                     GL.GL_NEAREST, GL.GL_NEAREST,
                                                                     GL.GL_CLAMP_TO_EDGE, GL.GL_CLAMP_TO_EDGE);

Is there a simple way to control this without changing FBObject source, or should I file a bug report?

2. Using Graph API Font rendering with local VBAA / MSAA enabled (multi pass) renders to a different FBO and no text can be seen in my FBO. Is there a way to specify which FBO should multi pass font rendering be applied to? If not, should I file another bug report?
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Rendering to a FBObject

asambol