synchronization issues

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
11 messages Options
synchronization issues – Hi guys, I have encountered some performance issues in Processing that seem to be related to how the drawing thread in Processing synchronizes ...
Hi Having a lot of choices, a rich ecosystem, is something fine but it means that basically all developers who implement some backends in 3D en...
Ok, here there is some self-contained code that hopefully makes the problem more clear. I'm basically rendering this raymarching effect from shade...
You can use the FrameHandler framework of Ardor3D as an example if you really want to call canvas.display() directly without using any animator,...
Great, thanks for the lead. I will look at the classes you mentioned and see if I can solve the rendering issues.
You're welcome. You should just use GLWindow.invoke(true,GLRunnable) to put your OpenGL stuff into the queue without using glFinish and it should ...
Hello gouessej, I followed your suggestion of using (GLCanvas/GLWindow).invoke(), and in order to do so I looked at the rendering framework in ...
Thank you Andres, I will have a look at your test case later this week when I am back. I hope this is not another OSX 10.8 issue, since I on...
The issue is reproducible across different machines running OSX 10.6, 10.7 and 10.8, so I just opened a bug for it: https://jogamp.org/bugzilla...
Hello Sven, thanks for the follow up. Just to clarify what is the issue as this thread is becoming fairly long: I'm trying to use the invoke() ...
Hi The problem is that I have no extremely recent Mac to test. Maybe you have discovered a bug in NEWT this time, I'm not sure. I would feel be...