Show Tips
Sorted by relevance | Sort by date
Found 646 matching posts for android in jogamp Showing posts 13 to 24.
Android Test APKs [201110080141utc] Since we were not able to hook up the Android test machine to Jenkins to produce builds and a release, I thought it might be of interest to share my builds with whoever is interested. Just go to this test deployment folder: http://jogamp.org/deployment...
in jogl by Sven Gothel — 12 replies in thread
JOCL is now clean as well for Java11 (host compiler) and Android. Jocl bring-up test success on Android: - x86 (sim), - armv7a (Nexus 10) and - aarch64 (Nexus 9) On armv7a (Nexus 10) JOCL is even available and could be retrieved. Bug 1417 is now closed as fixed. On 12/26/19 3:10 PM...
in general by Sven Gothel — 2 replies in thread
Java3D can now be easily used on Android via Android Studio. The project that supports this is called Java3D-Android and it is an extension to desktop Java3D. There are just 2 small edits to an Android Studio project to get Java3D-Android integrated into the code. 1. The file...
in java3d by philjord — 6 replies in thread
I am using JOGL 2.0 for a Desktop app and want to port over to the Android. I am using NASA's WWJ 2.0 libraries (includes NEWT) and I beliieve they do not support ES only GL2 because of some capability they needed. Regards, -Tony
in jogl by adanecito — 5 replies in thread
When you mix desktop and Android JARs, GlueGen tries to use the desktop version to load the native libraries for GNU Linux instead of using Android native libraries.
in general by gouessej — 13 replies in thread
Hello, Do you support Android x86 platform? I found this page while googling: http://jogamp.org/deployment/maven/org/jogamp/jogl/jogl-all-android/2.3.2/ and I'm a bit confused that they're all pre-pended with 'jogl-all-android-2.3.2' but make mention of windows, macosx, linux too etc...
in jogl by Pedro — 1 replies in thread
I don't think that we have a build supporting x86 architecture under Android yet.
Hello, I want to use JOGL in a Androidstudioproject. I use the following Gradlecode to add JOGL to my project. apply plugin: 'com.android.application' android { compileSdkVersion 23 buildToolsVersion "23.0.3" defaultConfig { applicationId...
in general by kaeffin — 13 replies in thread
Couldn't test with 2.3.2 as my android app wouldn't work at all anymore, it couldn't find the libglugen native libraries anymore, has the build process changed for building an Android JOGL app in 2.3.2 vs 2.3.1?
in jogl by Pedro — 8 replies in thread
Android Studio is based on IntelliJ, this should work: http://jogamp.org/wiki/index.php/Setting_up_a_JogAmp_project_in_your_favorite_IDE#Add_a_library_dependency_to_your_project
You mustn't put the native libraries into another directory. This is GlueGen's responsibility to extract and load the right native libraries from the JARs. If you don't succeed in using Android Studio with Gradle, I advise you to use the same environment than other Android developers using JOGL...
No, the build process didn't change. JOGL 2.3.2 has been tested under Android and some contributors use it on this platform.
in jogl by gouessej — 8 replies in thread
« Prev 12 - Next 12 »
Show Tips