Show Tips
Sort by relevance | Sorted by date
Found 646 matching posts for android in jogamp Showing posts 1 to 12.
... the module path! [WARNING] Exception for 'C:\Users\aggra\.m2\repository\org\jogamp\jogl\jogl-all\2.5.0\jogl-all-2.5.0-natives-android-aarch64.jar'. java.lang.IllegalStateException: Module 'jogl.all' is already on the module path! [WARNING] Exception for 'C:\Users\aggra\.m2\repository\org...
in jogl by imakerobots — 0 replies in thread
unixnerd, you could port your code to another 3D engine or framework that uses GLCanvas and GLJPanel, for example JogAmp's Ardor3D Continuation but it's not a trivial task and I can't be sure that Webswing will work with that. Phil needed to use NEWT to support Android, maybe his work could be used to provide another canvas extending GLCanvas instead of using Canvas3D.
in jogl by gouessej — 5 replies in thread
Hello By the way, JOGL works under Android too even though there is a lack of documentation about that. Nothing forces you to use JOGL high level helpers. You can use TextureIO.newTextureData() and create your texture with low level calls but in my humble opinion, you seem to confuse the...
in jogl by gouessej — 4 replies in thread
I'm coming from doing opengl with java on android. The way I have it there is when I go to load a texture, I specify an ID for the texture ahead of time, then i call the following before teximage2d uploads the image: glActiveTexture(GL_TEXTURE0+ID); and after teximage2d i call...
in jogl by cylob — 4 replies in thread
Phil, please can you replace "1.7.1" by "1.7.2" in your very first post so that the developers use the latest version?
in java3d by gouessej — 6 replies in thread
... default systems using ffmpeg, i.e. ex-android. For that .. I might need to dabble and test a little .. but should also work with the Android audio backend. +++ I am meditating with Bug 1472 https://jogamp.org/bugzilla//show_bug.cgi?id=1472 resolving AV sync issues - which looks and sound good now. Yeah, more a self therapy to distract in these times.
in java3d by Sven Gothel — 12 replies in thread
Hi Phil, thx for re-testing on Android! Good that all works but JOAL :-) Not sure what I have missed there .. but will check on it later these days. Guess: I messed up the JNI version stuff in JOAL? We have a build-in 'ON_LOAD' native function in JOGL and GlueGen, perhaps I have forgotten to adjust things for JOAL? ~Sven
in joal by Sven Gothel — 1 replies in thread
Hi, I'm getting this error when I try to load joal on Android: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: Bad JNI version returned from JNI_OnLoad in "/data/app/~~E76tSYqX0aoQ-wWp1fI3gQ==/com.ingenieur.ese.eseandroid-h88AVfuRCkQwI3dnYASMBA==/base.apk!/lib/arm64-v8a/libjoal.so": 65544 at...
in joal by philjord — 1 replies in thread
philjord, this looks awesome, hope i find time soon to try it out. Thanks for your great work.
in java3d by basti — 6 replies in thread
Sven, thanks for the feedback. Java3D-Android uses Jogl 2.4.2, the Android binding. In fact I only attempted this because the ES2 support in Jogl was so great. It’s almost entirely ordinary Java3D, users should be able to convert form desktop to Android in a couple of hours. It has two...
in java3d by philjord — 6 replies in thread
It seems to use JOGL according to this: https://bitbucket.org/philjord/java3d-core-and/src/master/src/org/jogamp/java3d/JoglesPipeline.java +1 for not using Github :)
in java3d by gouessej — 6 replies in thread
Hi Phil, looks like lots of work - great to extend Java3D to the Android platform, congrats. Briefly reading through your description, are you using the Android OpenGL binding? If so, this would not allow to mix existing JOGL + Java3D. Since AWT has been excluded for this version as well as...
in java3d by Sven Gothel — 6 replies in thread
Next 12 »
Show Tips